the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
SOREN
Run away with me, Lost souls and reverie, Running wild and running free, Two kids, you and me

You were wrong impostor sunny.

So why the fuck should I fight for you?

Well probably because A. Your real sunny, not impostor sunny. B. Where the fuck did that idea come from? C. I can float and the makes no sense right now, but it's cool enough to mention.

I forgot where I was going with this.

Right. Sunny was wrong. Anyway. So this how it went down.

After Sunny gave me nasty looks for calling him an impostor (hey, one can't be to careful, especially when your hallucinating. Honestly, sunny needs to calm his shit down. I'm obviously very sick. I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing.) We all dispersed. And wandered around aimlessly. Well I did. Coughing up black shit and floating around.

However the sounds of battle caught my attention and I am drawn to it. So I float my ass over to where everything is happening. Hum de Dum.

It's a long way. So. There really wasn't much that happened between floating and getting to the battle.

So I finally reach the big ole battle. It's crazy, right. So, There is this... Dinosaur thing. I dunno. It's half invisible, and everyone is trying to rain fire on it. Including Sunny.

I'm currently to batshit to really notice anyone, so I just float down and float about pointlessly. I dunno. I could attack. But with what?

There is a reason for my horn you dumbass. Right.

So I kinda float towards the gator dinosaur head down horn pointed and I try to stab it. hoping I don't get fire rained upon, or hit with some invisible appendage.

And I say, Hey, hey hey hey, Living like we're renegades

TEAM SUNSHINE

Mentions: Sunny.

Summary: Floats around like a dumbass (thinks hes floating but he's actually walking) Then realizing he can use the deadly weapon on his head, he try's to impale the gator, in the side.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Soren - 09-27-2015, 12:15 PM