the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
something filled up my heart with nothing

This time the stream of others does not surprise you, despite the frail hope within your heart. It had happened twice before, twice before the same way as this. At first you do not hear the booming voices of the gods, the ensuing clash of battle, do not see any signs of what waits for you, for those that move ahead of you. It slowly trickles in to your perception, the glimpses of what you believed to be mirages glowing brighter, more frequent. It is only as your hurried steps bring you closer that you can recognize the winged man reigning fire down on what appears to be nothing at first for what he is: another god. Your heart sinks at the realization, as the flats shift into something visible, something that comes alive as the fire touches it, searing the flesh of some beast that had previously been camouflaged. Your eyes dart around his immediate area, to those that charge him blindly, to the ground that is cracked and dry, devoid of life. There are faces that are familiar from the fights before, faces that you know, but his is missing. You do not see your sandstone man (at the thought of him something chilly flows through your heart, something hurt and angry, for you are still hurt from that day that he left you. You should not blame him, and yet…) and you would be relieved was it not for the flash of blue that catches your eye. She charges the beast, something that is still unknown to you, aside from the fact that it is clearly reptilian and clearly large, seeking to thrust her horn in to the places that would likely be weakest. You know that she is a fighter, capable of looking out for herself, but it does not stop your habitual worry, does not stop the squeak (that was meant to be a scream, or at least something more intimidating) from pushing out from you, nor your desperate flail as you fly forwards, seeking the same weakness that she had thought of, coming up to the left of her before thrusting your antlers towards and hopefully in to the great beast.

team sun god
stands like a derp for a moment before seeing ki'irha charge in (wasn't present to see her try to deflect ode's attack) and joins her at ki'irha's left, aiming her antlers towards the armpit of the crocodile as well

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Enna - 09-27-2015, 08:18 PM