the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen
At a certain point, Manhattan can no longer take this madness. At a certain point, she breaks.

That's Ophelia! This is son! Shut up Knox! Shut up! You're sick, stop talking!

And Knox is just there enough to turn and face her, to see her as a mix of identities he does not recognize and hear her bonded cries in the depths of his vision. He stares at her, black gumming up his eyelids and forcing his eyes to stay open. He cannot blink, and she is disturbed by the vision of him so unmoving. So haunted, like that, by sickness she cannot control.

Knox...

She doesn't have the time to finish. A flash and the sound of impact, the smell of smoke, awaken her from her intimate moment with her master. Knox cannot move, still he stares on at Manhattan. Who is she? Wasn’t that supposed to be him?

Manhattan wants to save him but she knows he is not the one who needs saving, here. Quickly she grabs hold of Milo by the leg, ignoring him as he struggles, and drags him back and as far from the water as she can manage. She has to keep the colt safe. Just because Knox won't remember to, doesn't mean she'll forget.

The hunter only snaps out of his stare when he realizes its object is no longer in his line of sight. He too turns to the fire, fire with a heat that he sees as sunsets and with an intensity he cannot understand. Still, he thinks he fights for the Goddess of the Moon. Still, he cannot contain his feelings for her, even if she cares little for his twisted devotion. How has he become so weak that he will return to her?

Blinded by the Labyrinth's lung, he charges forth. His long tail is curled and flying behind him, he is too senseless to consider hiding himself in any other form. Today, in this broad daylight, as he charges for the target of the fire and sends silver to its vague shimmering distance, he will fight as himself, knowing nothing, feeling everything in his vision.

TEAM SUN GOD

(but Knox thinks he's the Moon Goddess)
Summary: Runs forward to attack croc, uses his blinding magic on the croc. Manhattan pulls Milo to safety.
Tags: @Random Event (for GLL)
Notes: Sorry for the lack of table, just trying to tag as much as possible at school and lazy

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Knox - 09-28-2015, 09:29 AM