the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Milo Posts: 60
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 2 years [Birdsong]
Jen
This one watches the bright move, [sun] the bright talk. That bright's something [a god] this one doesn't know. This one knows her [mother] and dog and big one, big [father.] Starts to understand white [Ophelia.] White doesn't [care] about this one? Doesn't see [him? Me? Anyone but the Sun God, more tall and beautiful than anything I've ever seen, my God I think I'm in love, my God I think that could be me someday, my God, my God, I want to live forever in that light.]

Feeling. Not knowing but feeling. Something too big, a [large heart] thump. Something feels [everything. It's my heart. Can you feel it? Reach out, touch. Put your heart against this one, too large for my cage, and tell me if I'm crazy.]

[Crazy for you, maybe.]

Big [father], no just father. Father. This one calls him father. He is sick but this one isn't, no, not after [father] blanketed him in yellow, [cloaked him in light] just on the way to this place, [here]. Here. This one is here, looking.

Dog sits quiet but this one knows she means [smart] things. Dog is [smart] best dog.

That bright [sun] walks, looks, sees what this one can't see. This one just watches the light and the hot light [fire] and feels. [Scared, blessed, amazed at what I witness but can I even understand those things? Is this religion? Is this affection? Is this daddy issues after not even a month on these four hooves? Manny, I would ask you if I could.

Manny, I think you were born for me instead of him. I think somehow the Gods just messed up and birthed you early. I think that you should have been mine.]

Dog watches big bits [scales scatter,] watches [the fire] and knows something this one doesn't. Dog knows about hurting on hurting, about [war.]

Dog puts sharp white on leg and pulls, [drags my body] back, back, away from that light, [that war that's just moments from erupting. Somehow, she drags me to safety and I know: she should have been made for me.]

_________

TEAM BABY CAN'T FIGHT

Summary: Gets dragged to safety by Manhattan
Tags: @Random Event (GLL healing by Knox)

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Milo - 09-28-2015, 09:43 AM