the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A
I'M A SAVAGE, IT'S AUTOMATIC
I'VE GOT A WAY OF MAKING NOISE, THE POWER TO DESTROY WITH NO STATIC

Now this is more like it.

The gathered crowd are attacking....well, something. Until his overly-sensitive Labyrinth ears detect the slightest movement of something reptilian, and until his nostrils devour the aroma of Rift-beast, Volterra thinks they have gone mad and are duelling with thin air. Once his diseased senses kick in, however, he realises that there is a foul creature hidden beneath a cloak, an assassin shielded from the masses.

There's already a massive crowd gathered around the invisible creature, and the black behemoth knows that simply charging it will probably harm his allies more than his enemy. Too many cooks spoil the broth, and he can hardly see a square inch of free crocodile to attack. There's little point in throwing his weight into the fray only to damage somebody on his side, so instead he stands his monolithic frame a short distance away and summons his magic. The ground beneath the Rift-creature's throat moulds into a razor-sharp spike and erupts upwards, dangerous, deadly; it aims to penetrate the creature's throat and kill it stone dead. Normally he would have aimed for the underbelly, but a spotted man with an ice spike seems to have that covered.

His red dragon, not to be left out, swoops from the heavens with a savage battlecry. He already has a predator's enhanced senses, so easily detects the crocodile's whereabouts; he folds his wings and flies low over the top of the creature, his jaws opening to spray deadly frost breath across its back, careful to avoid Isopia's earth and other such attacks aimed for the beast. Perhaps his frigid breath will freeze the forcefield clean off, or at least seriously harm the Rift intruder. ""

___

CONTEST WINNER. TEAM SUN GOD. Erupts an earth spike next to Mauja's ice spike beneath the croc's throat. Verzes frost-breaths it, too.

image credits

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Volterra - 09-28-2015, 10:31 AM