the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Rohan Posts: 132
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 8 years HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Éomer :: White-tailed Eagle :: Scream Reli
“Late.”

The word is muttered through clenched teeth, the muscles in his jaw flexing as they grind together in a huff of hot breath.

“Late again!”

The shallow waters of Halcyon Flats splash up around the stallion’s large hooves, droplets flung in every direction as he powers himself forward. The Warlander had not arrived a few days’ prior as many of the others had. He had been too preoccupied with the company of the pretty little mare, and then a half-assed attempt to acquaint himself with the land and people of World’s Edge (since it does happen to be home, technically), all of which have kept his attention occupied enough to keep him from exploring more new territories. He had thought that he would have missed the battle this time around (assuming there would be one, of course, considering the bloodshed of the others) but his expectations are proved wrong when the clamor and cries of war echo across the waters.

He would be lying if he denied that his heart skipped once in anticipation.

The usual pristine and calm surroundings of the Flats is warped and disturbed by the bustling and thrashing of bodies—fire, earth, and other magics thrown every which way, haphazardly it would seem. Rohan’s ears flatten and disappear into the billowing disarray of his mane, brown lips pulling back to reveal bared teeth. The call of war—the cry of blood—is released and resonates into every fiber of his being, adrenaline pumping through his veins to light them with a fiery drive, the scene that unfurls ushering him faster into the ferocity and violence.

He only manages a glance at what everyone is trying to attack, whatever strange and dreadful God has invaded them this time. He has no magic or foreign sickness to aid him in detecting the reptilian monstrosity, and so he only goes in the direction of nearly everyone else—to the center point, where he assumes their target lies hidden (he ponders little at the moment of how odd it is, considering the vast strangeness of Helovia itself). Only when he nears the heart of the violence does he catch a glimpse of the beast—a scaled, ugly back—and lowering the points of his antlers, Rohan charges forth. He aims for nothing in particular, hoping only to somehow spear and wound their enemy.

notes; TEAM SUN GOD.
Arriving in the thick of the battle, Rohan charges in the direction of everyone else; getting closer, he only sees the exposed back of the Rift God. Lowering his antlers, he aims to impale any part of the beast.
“Speech.”
ROHAN
don’t get too close, it’s dark inside
image credits
[Image: 57c5195f31f1b_by_relibelli-db9li1z.png]
please tag Rohan in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Rohan - 09-28-2015, 10:47 AM