the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

What if this whole crusade's a charade
And behind it all there's a price to be paid

My face feels like a cloth billowed too tight, jostling with each step and causing my temples to stab violently with pins into my brain.

Hacking as I look up into the battle that has begun suddenly about us, I find a familiar scene blooming into life, one of figures leaping forward into mayhem, Erebos, my brother, included, all charging towards the God and the Beast which has arrived despite the haughty promises of the Sun that it would not. The entire scene draws to my lips a smirk, lingering even as I remain in position for a moment, my fluid logged lungs and the strange silver ripple accompanying all the noises blooming to life about me forcing me to be more thoughtful in this battle than I had the last two.

I’m still smirking as I let my eyes sweep across the field, deciding as swiftly as I had in the other battles that I would fight for the God that our people knew, one which had made Helovia and which sought to free others like Ming Yue from the clutches of the cruel Beast Gods, Gods such as this. Fire explodes, from the God of the Sun himself and from others, chunks of stone fly, light flashes and magic crackles – the weak balk, the strong charge, and I drip black filth into the pretty earth as I decide how best to assist the Lord of Light in his plight.

That smirking face turns to meet the kindly face of Ahvelyn, nodding in agreement, glad to have someone alongside me as I move forward, eyes blurrily focusing on the white shape of the revealed opalescent scales.

"The edges of its camouflage," I suggest as we begin to move, the sound of my own voice radiating out from my lips in odd ripples.

At a steady pace, one wary for the magic which flies half-hazard about me and the elder mare alongside me, I attempt to weave into the fray, my chin tucked low and horn angled for battle, cautious as one can be in such close quarters with so many others to not wound those who are on the proper side.

Few move to aid the whatever it is, most moving towards the Beast with violence writ in their eyes. I am among them, golden tipped blade looking to strike at the rear edge of what is visible, though as I enter the fold of bodies I find that sight is difficult between the silver blurs of shouts and hooves.

[ Summary: Moves into the battle with Ahvelyn and tries to attack the hind part of the crocodile which is visible; his movements are slow and his ability to see deteriorates the more involved in the battle he becomes, due to the symptoms of GLL, which are causing him to see sounds as silvery distortions in the air.

Mentions: Erebos, Ahvelyn, Ming Yue (though she’s not here ^^) ]
For the blood on which we dine
Justified in the name of the Holy and the Divine.

team sun

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Rikyn - 09-28-2015, 12:07 PM