the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme

There had been a gap of time, one that she filled with expertly hiding her egg. Only a metal map could lead her back through the endless plains of sky mirrors to where she buried it, protected in a copse of rocks from offending footfalls. This was a gift she would not squander, especially since she knew inside, there would be a life. In this way, she could love as she was not loved. She could be there when it hatched and cradle it in a loving embrace she was not afforded at her own birth. And when it was hungry, she would feed it so that sand would not fill its lungs and the desolation of the world would not weigh on its shoulders. Aithniel would give it everything she never had.

Thus time had passed and that was when she noticed a distorted shimmer and the Sun God's flawless form take notice. She furrowed her brows and watched from a distance, seeing a bolt of light get deflected from a strange forcefield. That wasn't supposed to happen... Carefully, she started to approach, and that was when she saw something whitish, huge and scaly shimmer before turning back into his very own background. The sun god tried again as her pace increased, legs churning through water and sand as she saw a tail strike out of nowhere, hitting her father airborne.

"No!" she howled, flapping her wings out and jumping into the sky. Aithniel soared as quickly as she could, approaching just as her father spoke with this beast - perhaps another god from the way it spoke. The hide, head and neck of this toothy, scaled monster was visible now, unable to take the colors and light from the flats anymore, and she summoned a large fireball as ash rained down from her wings. "He was hiding the whole time!" she yelled angrily, throwing the fireball down at the creature's face.

Briefly, she looked around, seeing Erebos and hoping that he could handle himself, but she couldn't help that she wanted to protect him for how he protected her before. Would he take offense to that? She frowned and spiraled closer to him, chucking fireballs at the offending god from nearby. "Are you okay?" she asked him.

A i t h n i e l

Hope not ever to see Heaven. I have come to lead you to the
other shore; into eternal darkness; into fire and into ice.
credits

@Erebos

Team Sun God. OBVS.

@Erebos

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Aithniel - 09-28-2015, 12:35 PM