the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Thantos Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 6.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.1 hands :: 7 Frostfalls HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
xyroca
"NO! A mighty dragon-like roar filled the air as I cried out, watching Evaneska drop to the ground once she realized what was happening around us. Why wouldn't she listen!? I told her to run, I told her to leave before this happened. The Sun God of Helovia may have saved her by bringing her through the Rift, but it's time we believed that maybe, just maybe, the Gods didn't know everything. Without a second thought, I rushed through the crowd to get to her side, not giving a damn about the magic that was flying around. Instead, I spread my massive wings over her protectively to block anything that may have reached her.

Another stallion had joined her side, urging her to move and calling her by name. How did he know her? This dappled brute was not someone that I had ever seen before, had she met him in the Rift along the way? My auds pinned back momentarily, my scales and horns burning with an inner rage so bright that they appeared bright yellow and orange. Once I realized that he and his cat were here to help her, my golden eyes darted back down to Evaneska. "Get up, Evaneska. GET UP! That is an order! Follow the tiger! GO. NOW!" IMy deep voice barked my commands harshly, taking up a tone that I would have used back in Urd as a master demanding his slave to obey him. It was not that I wanted to come off as cruel, I did not want to scare her. I only wished to trigger a memory of our history, trigger an instinct to listen to me. My legs were locked, claws digging into the earth to brace myself for any attacks. I would be sure she would move, she had to move. "I won't fail you again, now move!" Quickly I looked back up towards the unicorn who had tried to help, nodding my head as a sign that I would guard the delicate mare even if she refused to move. He was free to fight, and I was ever grateful for the stranger.

My wings were beginning to ache from the heat of the fires, but still I stood until I was sure that Evaneska moved. I wanted to help those attacking the Great Gator, even though I was unable to even see the beast, but I would not move from my post. My tail lashed out like a violent whip towards any that may have posed a threat, keeping my head tucked low under my wings with Evaneska. My scaled muzzle reached for her, nudging her flank to try and encourage her to move before I lifted my head up to see what was going on around us. When my gaze landed on the Great Gator, a dark hiss slipped through my fangs with a hatred. I wanted to help, I wanted to get in the battle. My hooves and talons begged to seek vengeance and slam into his scales, my wings begged to take to the skies and seek relief from the magic that flew by us. My teeth desired to taste the tainted meat of gator god. But all of these wishes and desires were weak by comparison to my will to protect my once-slave, my friend, my only hope that I had not entirely failed all those of my past.

OOC: Mentions @Evaneska and @Ciceron.

TEAM SUNNY!

He is too worried and protective of Evaneska to directly fight. He rushes to Evaneska's side and tries to get her to stand up and follow Ciceron's tiger. Until she moves, he is standing over her with his wings outstretched like a shield to block any attacks or accidents that may come her way. Is using his tail as a whip to keep anyone that may attack from behind at bay.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Thantos - 09-28-2015, 12:55 PM