the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

More Gods? More interupptions? More expectations of blind faith and followers expected to devote their lives to a God who not only was wrong but very well may have been the one to put them in danger in the first place? I knew not what the backstory to this 'oh so special' God of Helovia, nor did I know a damn thing about the invisible creature that everyone seemed to be attacking. All I knew was that the last time I fought, for a piece of Moon Goddess ass, all I got in gratitude was the tar that leaked from my face, a lost sense of smell and impeccable eyesight. Alright, so the last one was a bonus at least. But the fact that I didn't even get a measly 'thanks' while others got souveniers was something that grinded at my nerves, I even tried protecting the bitch from her traitors! Not my traiters, hers. Ungrateful bitch, playing fucking favorites from the start she was.

My anger that was directed towards the Moon Goddess may or may not have been justified, but it still left me bitter to help any of the other Helovian 'gods'. Here they were, bringing in a bunch of mutants like the ones I had seen years ago in Aeon, and then expecting their people to fight another deity for them while only a chosen few got any sense of reward out of it. So, for a few minutes I merely watched the battle from the outskirts. A mare had fallen, possibly fainting and others rushed to aid her and get her to move. Magic flew left and right to try and reveal the scaly beast. Pegasi dived from above while unicorns jabbed from below, a sickening sense of unity overwashing the lot of them. Well, accept for one dumbass who decided to target a unicorn instead of the infected god.

My tail lashed at my side as my eyes burned into the souls before me, wondering if it would even be worth it to risk putting myself in that position once again. My lips pulled upward with disgust at the thought of helping someone without anything recieved in return, or worse, suffering another illness from it. But as I watched the magic fly, the elements shifting, the blood spilling and listened to the screams of pain and anger fill the air...It all came flooding back to me, the desire to feel alive. The desire to feel my horn digging deep into the flesh of another creature, why not let that creature be a damned god?

That was the only motivation I needed as I joined the rest of the crowd, channeling all my anger and frustrations directly into the task at hand. Mentally, I began to block the image of those around me, pretending that their petty lives weren't even there. It was just me and the hidden creature. My sharpened gaze narrowed in on a spot where sand seemed to float in the air, having been kicked onto the beast in hopes of revealing it by someone that was unknown to me. With my crown lowered, tar and slime oozing from my orfices, I aimed my flame-like horns at the rift god's back left leg with a swift upward motion. I wanted to amputate the beast, perhaps I could keep my own trophy this time.

OOC: TEAM SUN GOD - reluctantly. He sees sand floating on the rift god's back, and charges in with his horn towards the god's back left leg then swipes upwards to try and sever the leg or foot. Feel free to injure him as it will help him discover his magic in the next thread!

@Random Event - Also, he has GLL - has the sight of an owl and no sense of smell. If anyone has magic that can cure him please feel free to 'accidently' on purpose hit him with it!
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Panzram - 09-28-2015, 02:24 PM