the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

She'd missed the discovery of this particular land. Judging by the lack of blood, she hadn't missed much. Lucky her, then, to finally discover the Flats when the battle actually is taking place. She can never have peace, can she? She is a warrior, though. It's her duty to protect her home, her land.

The problem is, she can't see what the other horses are attacking. She frowns at the sight of them striking against thin air, wondering if they've gone mad - maybe it's the boils and black ooze she can see dotted on lots of them. She walks closer, and is surprised when Dominus growls from beside her. "Smell water-lion." Water-lion? The hell is that? She squints, scanning the horizon, but nope - she sees nothing. So she melds her mind closer to her bonded's, gains his superior sense of smell, and sure enough she can detect a certain fishy, Rifty odour. Ah, water-lion - crocodile. You're going to have to direct me, I can't see anything. The lion nods his approval, and the silver marches into battle.

With her bonded's guidance, she aims for the head end of the crocodile. Her neck tucks to jam her horn forwards, her long legs devouring the ground as she storms towards the foe. There's quite a crowd already gathered around the invisible nemesis, but she does her best to avoid them with her breed-given agility and speed. She aims to jam her horn directly into the crocodile's right eye, hoping to half-blind it and, if she's lucky, jam her horn straight into its brain. Dominus hangs back, directing her like an army general with his predator's superior senses. God knows how the unbonded horses here are seeing what they're attacking. ""

____

TEAM SUN GOD. Tries to horn the crocodile in the right eye, being directed by Dominus.

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-28-2015, 04:16 PM