the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

Her eyes lay disused in her skeleton, merely functional for leaking gross vulgar stuff. Some voices in her head were discussing in a to neutral-sounding tune how much longer this could go on before death would accidentally trip over her. But she was a wise and vigilant soul, so they, the voices, reassured themselves that she would make sure she would keep her soul somewhere hidden until a cure was found, the voices insisted.

After her God had come to liberate the Halycon Flats from its formerly inhabitants, he had disappeared. And she was left there; still and embraced by its light and glory. Until the forevermore she would treasure this land as her second home, having the knowledge that it had been He that had secured it. And yet knowing she needed to find a place to let her tired body rest, she left the lit up wetness of the mirror. After all, the burns from the first faul God’s fiery blood had yet to heal, so instead she found herself a soft spot to lie down and shut her eyelids, slept for one whole day.

Several days later she found her hooves finding the depths of the glassy waters once again, wrapped up in a golden lighting-frame — once again, feeling the wash of pastels on her skin. She breathed in the faint taste of dust of a century unknown to the world she was from - she smelled the overwhelming, hypnotising perfume of purified light and there was no speck of dust to taint it — She thought.

A voice, deep and dangerous, pulled her attention away from the scents of dusty dances, made her ears go forward while in her mind they shot backwards. No, how was this possible? She mirrored her Patron’s reaction as she suddenly began to rise awareness of the crawling crocodile; the false God of the liquid lands bathing in light. How, she asked again. There was none at first, she thought, confused also by the fact she could not see through her eyes, did not notice that the one they should’ve seen before had possibly hid under a deceiving layer of camouflage all this time.

Without a second thought her dripping gaze turned and her mind started to fabricate possible ideas and facts about where she stood, where her place was in this third fight of the Gods. But soon, too soon, there were many other souls crawling through that same liquid water, finding their way through the sky. It was overwhelming, the itchings on her skin, the knowledge that they were there; or there; or now there — what could she do, instead of hiding aimlessly in confusion? She had protected, she had fought, but this time: What was her place in this fight? Confusion, perhaps.

But somehow her hooves did not agree. Somehow her mind began to get overruled by mere instinct and she found her way into the midst of the battlefield anyway. For she would protect her God; everything was worth that - that was all her purpose had to consist of, was all she would ever want if this would prove to be the last page of her story.

Talking
Summary: stands confused and then charges in to battle with a main focus to protect sunny (from nobody, really, since everyone seems to be on the same team but WHATEVERR) Also sorry for the crap post, admins, but I was in a hurry ; ^ ;

image credits

CONTEST WINNER
TEAM SUN GOD

Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Maren - 09-28-2015, 04:58 PM