the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Badger Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Gelding :: Equine :: 15'2hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Snow

Just when I thought it was over... When the Flats had been discovered sans God battle, I'd thought we were safe. Alas, I was wrong. Here I am, returning to the sandy lands which reflect my face back at me, and there's war on the horizon.

A multitude of horses are, as per usual, attacking a Rift-spawned hell-beast. This one...well, for some reason I'm struggling to make it out. It doesn't seem to have a distinctive outline, because all I can see is the copious amounts of colours that this black ooze disease has allowed me to see. It is vaguely crocodile-shaped - and at this I shudder, because I've heard tales of crocodiles dragging adult horses beneath the surface of rivers and death-rolling them into a watery grave - and is made up of a myriad of greens and blues, standing stark against the otherwise drab, reflective landscape. I wonder how those lucky folks without the black ooze are managing to see the creature, but dwelling too long on that makes my head hurt.

This time, I'm even more prepared to heal the ass off anybody who needs me. As well as the herbs stuffed in my halter, I also have my God-given rank magic, which still makes me glow whenever I remember Megaera giving it to me. Although I will never deprive anybody of healing, I do feel morally obliged to try and focus my rank magic onto Throat members, because after all, they are the reason I can do it. I am not magical by nature - I'm the polar opposite of magical, with my human-raised, mundane, ball-less background - yet I've been granted a boon far greater than anything I've ever had in my life. The Throat has given me something that makes me fit in with the rest of Helovia, and I'm eternally grateful. I haven't yet had chance to try out my new gift, and I don't wish injury on anybody just so I can experiment, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit excited about getting to use it.

I stand a short distance away from the battle, close enough to dash in if I see somebody get badly maimed and/or mangled. "If anybody needs healing, I'm your guy!" I holler, cheery as ever. I should get myself a little sign saying 'bring your ouchies here', shouldn't I?

_____

TEAM HEAL ALL THE PEOPLE/SUN GOD. Stands at the sidelines offering healing. If anybody wants to accidentally on purpose slap him with some DarkxLight magic to cure GLL that would be fine! :D

B A D G E R

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Badger - 09-28-2015, 05:11 PM