the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Persephone Posts: 45
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
Alecto :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams ChaoticMelodies
Persephone
The brilliant, magnificent God that had welcomed them here had spoken to me, to me! I would have blushed a brilliant shade of pink, deeper than that which already touched my skin, if I was able to. I dipped her head shyly, averting my eyes but my smile remained bright. How blessed I felt in those moments, standing close to Evaneska and basking in the warmth. It soothed me, this place was perfect for my - it was almost as beautiful as I was.

But it didn’t last, it never lasts.

Someone came over, someone that was acquainted with Evaneska and I watched this strange purple stallion with growing fear. Everyone else seemed so calm, some were even starting to file away and disappear across the flats - the God was chatting amiably with some subjects. It was a perfect afternoon. And here was this winged creature saying that there was danger, that they needed to leave. I looked to Evaneska, golden eyes rimmed with white as I let his fear get to me - and I wondered if it did the same to her.

Her reaction is to beg him to protect me, saying that it was her fault I was even in this place. Well, she wasn’t wrong but I would never outwardly blame her for it. “Don’t leave!!” I whispered but it was too late, Evaneska had moved from my side and suddenly I felt colder. I wasn’t alone, though, . No, not alone. The stallion that had been addressed as Thanos, the fear-bringer, was still here. For a moment.

And then he was gone and then there was absolute chaos. I stared as it all started to fall apart, as the peaceful scene shifted into something terrifying, and for a while that was all I could do. Because I couldn’t actually see what they were attacking.

Until the scales came into appearance, and that’s when I started to scream. Paralyzed with fear, I could not even find the energy to run - only stare wide-eyed at the half-invisible thing that everyone else seemed to be trying to attack.
lost in hell, my dear. It's not so dreadful here
Image Credit

TEAM SUN GOD 
kind of? 

Stands off to the side and screams her pretty little head off out of fear
[Image: 5626e4bc4fe1a]
pixel by Kiara <3

Please tag Persephone in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.
Persephone always goes by the alias "Cora."

Want to plot with Persephone? Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Persephone - 09-28-2015, 08:40 PM