the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
we live like thieves
     kings among men
He was late. Not that he noticed. Though time had healed some wounds, some were still freshly laced across his tender flesh. Golden hide still trembled under the black invisibility cloak uncontrollably, but it had calmed, and the deep coughing had subsided to a rasp. The wounds on his back were sewn together but still showed the tender lines of their pain. In total a pathetic excuse for anyone’s army.

The golden was heading south. He had lost something precious, and wanted it back so badly as to barely rest. As the wisps of the Battle for the Labyrinth came back to him he noticed a valuable item missing. The prized polearm had been stolen. Taken by the bay of the south, Gaucho’s defender. And he was sore to have it back. Not to mention, it got him out of the Basin. The mountains, though warming in the spring still felt like cold spikes. He would not dare think of the pink shadow beneath the pines, but it was mostly for that scene that he sought escape, even at the risk of his health.

Unfortunately for the golden he was still a little more than unwell, and his long term sense of direction was washed by the thoughts that possessed him. Leaving him very much off track and here, in the Flats. It was Haldir, the dark stag by his side who first woke the golden to the change. By then though it was too late.

Just within their view a crowd was gathering, and an uproar beginning. The gold’s gut clenched, he had no interests in battles today. Also unfortunate for him though, the stag by his side was not of the same mind. Haldir had, what he considered, fought at the Labyrinth. His blood had pounded, his senses heightened, and his small heart grown four sizes with the feeling of being needed. The dark creature bounded towards the raining doom and with a weary groan, too tired even to fight the deer, the golden followed.

Not that the golden intended to join the battled. HIDDEN under his cloak he slips into the fringe, his earth eyes locked on Haldir. The dark stag bounded forward, unchecked. Any pleas between the bond from the golden for the deer to stay back were ignored. Haldir had charged on forward, swinging his antlers low trying to hit something. Too dull to feel much worry the golden shifts on the outside, his breath struggling in the fray, but his heart beating stronger. Waking up. As once again his mind whirled to think of the danger the deer placed himself. The frustration, irritation, and utter annoyance rolling up into his world like the rising sun to wake him from his slumber.

OOC:: TEAM SUN GOD
Haldir charges into the fray swinging his antlers low trying to hit something useful.
Thranduil, INVISIBLE, starts to move after him into the fight, but is too distracted/worn out/zoned out, to attack anything yet. ((But his frustration over caring for Haldir is waking him up))

No mentions cause brain dead is a thing.
"Talk?"

thranduil
image credits

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Thranduil - 09-28-2015, 09:08 PM