the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr

In the wake of the brilliance of this new land, Einarr had spent his time with Megaera. It was no secret that he and the bay mare had created a unique relationship in his time in Helovia, and the time shared on these water-littered sands would only add more complexity. Or...would they? Einarr wondered as he soared, elated, with the clouds that reflected on the waters below. However, when fire suddenly spiralled in the distance, panic made Einarr's blood run cold.

They had been wrong.

Einarr's wings beat hard as his heart raced, his shadow dancing wildly on the mirrored flats below him. His breathing came in rapid puffs, with one thought pulsating in his mind: fight, fight, fight. Red-brown eyes took in each Dragon's Throat member that fought below him, but what they were fighting Einarr could not make out completely. He recognized scales, but only a margin of the massive creature was visible. Scales mean zhavorsa, he decided. Wide eyes looked over Gaucho and the Sun God as they rained fire down from the sky. Envious, Einarr grunted. He desired magic in this moment now more than ever--but, he would have to reply on his strength and his battle prowess in this moment alone, now.

Tucking massive wings into his sides, Einarr spun and divebombed for the dragon's crocodile's back. Front, cloven hooves reached out like twin daggers to slam into the reptile's exposed backside. A riotous cry of war--his only magic, his rank privilege--rained from his parted jaws as he prepared for the impact against the hardened scales.

if you bury me
the dogs will come for you too
if you want to get buried in it too

jakub t. jankiewicz on flickr
larfsalot on deviantart

Vageuly mentions DT members.

Flies towards the croc and tries to slam his hooves into the croc's visible back. Uses BATTLE CRY.

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Einarr - 09-28-2015, 09:14 PM