the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
a light from the shadows shall spring

They should have known that the peaceful day would not stay that way. It was to be the same as in the Labyrinth - only this time Mesec hoped that he would be able to witness all of it, be able to help instead of having others look over him. He heard the shout from the Sun God, signalling that something had gone wrong, and suddenly the peaceful flats erupted into a battle. Fire shot around a central area, this new foe was invisible? Others were joining in, some of them seeming to have a good idea on where the thing was, but Mesec was at a loss.

It wasn’t until he heard a shout from nearby, putting him on alert. He turned to the sound to see a familiar face nearby, giving him instructions. “Ranjiri! You can see it?” He asked incredulously, needing to decide in the next couple seconds whether he was going to trust his herd mate. It wasn’t much of a decision - of course he trusted her. He watched as his friends started to join in with the attack, members of their herd, Najya, Ampere, Maren, Ophelia, Mauja, and was that Knox? These new lands and the dangers that they possessed were turning into strange reunions.

Last time there had been a hoard of individuals that had been attacking the Moon Goddess as well as the wolf but now everyone seemed to be going for this mysterious new monster. He waited for Ranjiri to give him more instructions, moving forward now and closer to the fray. “GOT IT!” He shouted back, having a good idea of where she was intending him to aim his attack - right at the eyes. Summoning the shadows, Mesec didn’t intend to bully his way through the crowd that was sending magic and hooves and horns toward the partially-visible creature. Instead he disappeared suddenly from one spot and reappeared in the thick of it. Listening for any further directions before striking out with his horn, hoping to scratch or gouge out an eye.

A breeze knocked into his face and he looked up to see Lucius joining in, screeching and using his talons to dig around the same spot - seeking invisible eyes.  “Lucius!!” Mesec shouted in panic, trying to shoo his companion away from the danger. “Get out of here!”

He wasn’t expecting the sharp, furious “No.” that answered him within his mind.

image by Blu

TEAM BATTLE BUDDIES
aka Team Sunny

permission from Ali to PP Ranjiri shouting at Mesec and giving him instructions on the croc’s head’s whereabouts thanks to her GLL senses.

Mesec uses Ranjiri’s guidance to aim his teleport as close to the croc’s head as he can, where he jabs with his horn in an attempt to blind it. Lucius, the little shit, joins in with his talons and tries to claw at an invisible eye.
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Mesec - 09-28-2015, 09:21 PM