the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

I had hoped that the Sun God was right when he said that there would be no battle, but he was proven to be completely wrong. It was bad enough that there was going to be a fight but bad always got worse. My vision started to get cloudy no matter how much I blinked I couldn't seem to clear it. I snorted and startled myself when black gunk flew out of my nose. "What...?" But the battle was already starting, other horses were starting to fight and I was just standing there like an idiot.

I felt completely lost until I noticed the thing that everyone was going after. I couldn't make out all of the fine details, but I could see some shadowy, blurred version of it. Then there was Mesec. "Mesec!" I shouted at him to get his attention. "Go for its head! Over there!" And I was nodding my head in the direction I wanted it to go. 

"Ranjiri! You can see it!"

"Kind of." I frowned. "Its blurry and shadowy, but its better than nothing." He went in the direction I told him to go. "Be careful! Watch out for its teeth!" I shouted the warning even though Mesec couldn't see it. "Its eye's right there! Go for it, make him blind!" 

When I was fairly confident that Mesec had found the crocodile's eye and was aiming for it I made my move and circled around until I was on the opposite side. Then I lowered my head and aimed my horn for the croc's other eye and I threw myself forward, trying my hardest to render the god blind and useless.

"."

Image Credits

TEAM BATTLE BUDDIES
aka Team Sunny
directs Mesec to the crocodile's eye then tries to stab the other eye to blind him.
@Random Event for GLL purposes

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Ranjiri - 09-28-2015, 09:38 PM