the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Naerys Posts: 86
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 3 :: Tallsun HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Petyr :: Bornean Green Magpie :: Ashen Rottie
WE HELD TOGETHER THE FRAGILE SKY TO KEEP OUR WAY OF LIFE

Naerys has left the Edge again.

Everything had been quiet, everyone was at ease and her mother hadn't stepped outside of the Edge in weeks. So the girl left Petyr with Hemlock and when the moment was right, she slipped silently away. Once outside the broken wall, she unfurls her wings and with several strong thrusts the girl is in the air. She soars with little direction, simply following currents until she sees something different that she didn't remember seeing before. A bright stretch of land nestled in the southeast corner of Helovia. Naerys' curiosity skyrockets and some outside force seems to pull her towards this strangely bright location.

Suddenly, she has a direction.

The girl flies rather adeptly for her age, one thing she could most certainly thank her father for later, and soon she's close enough to see the flurry of chaos. So many are faces she doesn't know, faces she's never seen before. But some she does. Her teal eyes find Mauja first, the white and black spotted Queen charging into the fray. Then there's the pale filly she'd met in the Caves, Erthe. She's even closer to the chaos surrounding the center. A streak of charging black and the girl quickly identifies Torleik, her king. Naerys hovers in place in the sky, her heart beginning to throb in her chest. Her breathing comes faster, more shallow. For a time she's frozen. Teal eyes seeing but not seeing, panic surging through her petite body like fire.

With all of the attacks being thrown around, she found it a bit easier to pinpoint the still hidden parts of the massive crocodile. Still, nothing is certain. Somehow, the girl manages to shake it off - or, at least suppress her fear - long enough to act. She waits until she spies an opening and then she angles her wings and dives, with her long legs outstretched. She aims to ram her hooves into the crocodile's lower back or hip. If it worked, she could use him as a sort of bouncing board and launch herself back into the sky and out of the crocodile's reach.

Mother is going to kill her.

N A E R Y S
Image Credits

TEAM SUNNY
Summary: Arrives late, panics for a moment then dive-bombs towards the crocodile, hoping to ram her hooves into his lower back/hip area (I don't think it is exposed but she's taking a guess based on the current attacks).
Mentions: Mauja, Erthe, and Torleik

IN YOUR HEART SHALL BURN AN UNQUENCHABLE FLAME

[Image: 2PHncqI.gif]

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag naerys in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Naerys - 09-28-2015, 10:20 PM