the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie

A lover not a fighter on the frontline with a poem
trying to write yourself a rifle, maybe sharpen up a song
to fight the tanks and drones of you being alone

Eliana saw the young painted filly flying across the sky and followed her at a distance. Her suspicions were justified when she saw Naerys change her course and head towards the new land the dark zephyr had seen in passing during her search for the sick. Quickly, the zephyr turned around to go find her bonded - Miykael needed to get there and quickly before the painted girl gets herself hurt. As soon as she found him, though, she didn't land - she simply shrieked and circled around him then continued back to the Flats.

Miykael feels the fear in his companion as she nears and without a word - for none are needed - he opens his large white wings. With a few hard thrusts, the healer races through the sky as quickly as his wings can carry him. He follows Eliana easily, her dark form clear against the light blue of the sky. Soon, though perhaps not soon enough, his blue eyes spy the bright stretch of land in the southeastern corner of the land. He charges forward without hesitation but before he was close enough to the battle to do anything at all, he sees her - her brown and white form plunging towards a massive beast partially camouflaged. "Naerys! NO!" he shouts, or at least he tries to - the black goo clogging his throat muffled it enough and the girl was far too focused to hear him.

The healer's heart sinks as he watches his daughter foolishly throwing herself into the chaotic battle below. Black goo stains his face, oozing from his eyes and nose; hindering his sense of smell but oddly enhancing his hearing. The voice of a stallion offering healing to those in need drifts into his ears above the cacophony of the fighting below. He pinpoints the dark stallion quickly and easily then soars down to land beside him. Eliana hangs back, hovering near to Naerys should the filly need any assistance. Miykael folds his wings and erupts into a coughing fit, black goo spewing from his lips. "Sorry." he finally says once the coughing subsides. "I'm a healer, too. We can work together." he offers with a gentle smile.

Though the worry never ceases to nag at the back of his mind, he notices the black tar on the dark stallion. Inhaling a deep, wheezy breath - he turns to focus on the stallion. For a moment he closes his eyes and focuses his light in the other's chest and as the light spreads, encasing the others lungs, a warmth follows suit. After a few moments, the light fades away and takes the illness with it. Pain, now increasingly regular and annoyingly familiar, throbs in his skull - pounding sharp against the backs of his eyes. Somehow, he manages to stay standing. That's when his blue gaze returns to the fray, seeking the familiar form of his daughter. If she needed him, he wouldn't hesitate to run in.

Miykael
At war with love

credits :: royal genesis, sippanont samchai, coding by rottie

TEAM SUNNY
Summary: Arrives late, lands beside Badger then uses his healing magic on him.
Mentions: @Badger
@Random Event for GLL
GLL Symptoms: Can't smell but has the hearing of an owl
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Miykael - 09-28-2015, 11:14 PM