the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Destrier & Suli & Merlin

The Sun God had been wrong.

His booming voice was enough to make that apparent. Although he had made a promise of peace to us, to those new to Helovia and those who had called it home for a long time, even a deity such as he could not always be right. We needed to act, all of us, to stop whatever force had found its way through the portal into our world.

Racing back with Suli flying on my right and Merlin on my left, bister eyes grew wide as our otherworldly foe seemed to appear from nowhere; or, at least, a part of it. A crocodile, gargantuan in its size, was attacking. It didn't take long for the others who had gathered within the Flats, new and old to Helovia, to begin attacking. A few familiar faces are seen, like Archibald, Ciceron, and Ranjiri, to name a few.

"Be safe, my friends," I wish silently, before casting my focus completely on that of the crocodile.

Standing a way back to avoid any physical attack from the foreign deity, I summoned my magic, intending to draw the moisture out of the air near where I suspected the reptilian's mouth to be. To make him suffocate, burn his throat, even just to slow him down, I knew anything would help. Meanwhile, Suli and Merlin kept to the skies, flying overhead of our target. Parting her jaws, Suli let loose a powerful jet of flame down towards the crocodile's back, while Merlin blew his own breath of ice for what he hoped would be the creature's tail.

talk talk talk

TEAM SUN GOD. Destrier stands a little ways back from the crocodile and uses his magic, hoping to suffocate, burn, or at least slow the croc down. Suli flies over and blows fire for its back, while Merlin blows frost/ice at where the tail might be.

image credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Destrier - 09-29-2015, 10:03 AM