the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
I had arrived late to the battle, originally unsure on whether or not I even wanted to risk going to the battle. Surely I wouldn't be of use to anyone, even as a healer, I could heal those that returned to the Dragon's Throat. But my curiosity ended up getting the better of me, an unexplainable drive to see what these strange Riftersand their sick godsreally were. So, even with my own body suffering from a contagious illness that I had yet to find a cure for, I arrived to the scene.

The illness had affected me strangely, my vision altered into something bizarre as I could see the body temperatures of those around me. Was this how a snake saw the world? By seeing the thermal energy given off by creatures? It was strange, but interesting as I stared at the battle before me. Many bodies of bright yellows and oranges were attacking another massive figure, it's body temperature a little cooler than the rest. It was a reptile, a massive crocodile that threatened strangers and friends alike. The hottest, brightest body of movement was our one and only Sun God, and iI felt my heart skip a beat with awe. My auds flicked back warily, unsure of what exactly I should do next magic was flying everywhere, as were hooves,horns and teeth. I'd only get in the way if I tried to fight, moat likely tripping people with my mane and tail. I probably couldnt even get a good bite in with the slippery slime oozing from my mouth. So, I scanned the outskirts for any familiar faces, landing on a brute with a recognizable halter. Badger! Quickly I joined his side, nodding to the painted Pegasus who had joined him. "Is there any way I can help?"

@Random Event for GLL
TEAM SUN GOD

She joins @Badger and @Miykael to offer help and healing services. No table because I'm on phone, lol.
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Morrigan - 09-29-2015, 10:45 AM