the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I)

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
She saw fire explode once more on the bight and shimmering horizon of the flats, but these were not the half of healing and welcome that the Sun God had graced them with last time; these were the flames of war. The Sunspear vaulted into the air, trailing droplets of salty water behind her as she hurtled toward her God. Another monster..Another sick god of the Rift? How could that be? TNo, it wasn;t right. In her Mind the Sun had been infallible and yet as she drew closer it was clear he was fighting something 

Others swarmed, rushing to the aid of the Mighty Sun and Megaera joined them with a savage relish. She saw gaucho rain his fires and Ampere shoot her daggers, and the other figures of her family and pride swelled. They would fight. They would win. Amongst the panic of heaving, churning bodies, what she didn’t see was Cathun. If she had she would have tried to pull him away. If exposure to power could kill him, like he had said, Meg would not have let him anywhere the Sun God’s wrath or this concentration of powerful and violent magic. He was Family after all. Annoying and stupid and frustrating, but still family.

But her eyes went where to Einarr instead, and without hesitation her wings turned herself to follow him. They had been bound by gods and love for their daughter, and so recently in this very place they had bound themselves by lust as well, it seemed so natural that they should fight side by side. When he dived, so did she, falling in on his left and leaving just enough space for an outstretched wing. Hoping to add her weight to his attack, she aimed her front hooves to strike the half-invisible creature’s momentarily exposed back. It wasn't clear how big this creature was, or even what it was, but if it had a spine they might just be able to break it.

"."

Image Credits

Team Sun God!

Mentions: @Einarr also Sunny, Gaucho, Cathun and other DT babes in passing
Summary: Flies onto the scene, follows Einarr into a dive, trying to hit the Croc's back/spine with her hooves.
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Evaneska - 09-26-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part I) - by Megaera - 09-29-2015, 11:58 AM