the Rift

[OPEN] Zapdos
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
but somewhere here in between the city walls of dyin' dreams
"Sooooo-rrryyyy," but he couldn't even be angry.

He tried to think of others—you know, normal individuals—and wondered how many of them that simply wouldn't care they'd been mildly electrocuted by their own Captain. Results? He didn't have a single clue, but he could imagine certain violent idiots pitching fits about it. 'Boo hoo, HOW DARE YOU WALK INTO ME?!'

Boo hoo, how dare you be in my fucking way.

She had set off a storm of agony in him, boils and sores breaking, little shards of ice lodged in his skin and melting softly—the uncomfortable feeling lingering in his veins, the memory of choking for a moment. But when that stilled... "Are you...alright? What's happened?" She was soft in the moonlight and his tears, her voice suddenly so different—not that of his iron wolf, but that of someone else.

Someone warmer. Someone with a heart. He felt something stir within, both angry, with himself, and equally worried, just as she. Because if he moved his steel guard to such concern.. just how pitiful did he seem? He blinked, trying to clear his eyes, but now that the tears had begun to flow they just refused to stop.

"Fucking Spark happened," he replied crassly. Bloody water and dying owls and chaos as they fought a giant bear—

And wolves melting into shadows—

"I think it came from the bloody waterfall." His voice was softer, lighter, but his eyes had fled to the shadows around her, for there was something deep within that had uncoiled—like a tightness in your gut you hadn't even known was there. The air was a little cooler, a little more soothing, the fires in his flanks a bit less painful... It felt like he could breathe. It felt like his heart could beat without nearly splitting his mind in two.

"What did you do to me?" he asks, with wonder in his eyes.

[ @Nyx ]
man, I ain't changed, but I know I ain't the same
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
Zapdos - by Mauja - 09-26-2015, 07:48 AM
RE: Zapdos - by Nyx - 10-02-2015, 05:32 PM
RE: Zapdos - by Mauja - 10-06-2015, 12:11 PM
RE: Zapdos - by Random Event - 10-07-2015, 08:28 AM
RE: Zapdos - by Nyx - 10-10-2015, 09:31 AM
RE: Zapdos - by Mauja - 10-21-2015, 03:15 AM
RE: Zapdos - by Nyx - 10-24-2015, 05:50 PM
RE: Zapdos - by Mauja - 11-08-2015, 08:07 AM