the Rift

[OPEN] quarantine [disease research thread]

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme

Aithniel kept a keen eye out for this blue-horned unicorn and her... whatever it was companion. She was eager to get healed, and she desperately sought any answers. Though she knew she wasn't exactly the type to sit around and do research herself, she admired those who did and was glad that they were trying to use their mental powers for good. So when a black creature bounded her way, eagerly trying to get her to follow, she did so, seeing the same stranger from before.

The girl nodded once to this girl, standing awkwardly as she was the first to arrive. With a disgruntled sigh, she ruffled her feathers and cleared her throat. "So uhm... my name is Aithniel," she began to say slowly, clearing her throat a moment later. "And I am pretty sure I got both of these fighting the rift gods in the blood falls and the green labyrinth." Black tar seeped from her eyes and nose, and the big, red splotches are very plainly visible on her white coat.

"Anything you can do to help would be appreciated," she commented, grimacing and revealing one of her sides. "Fire didn't help. Uhm... water and bathing didn't help. I tried a few things. Oh, rubbing on the trees didn't help either." She frowned. "But I will take or do anything you think will work - really. I am getting pretty tired of all this."

Aithniel
You ought to know where I'm coming from / How I was alone when I burnt my home
And all of the pieces were torn and thrown / You should know where I'm coming from
dry-oasis

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
quarantine [disease research thread] - by Sikeax - 09-26-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: quarantine [disease research thread] - by Aithniel - 09-27-2015, 01:31 PM