the Rift

[OPEN] quarantine [disease research thread]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
He felt dizzy as he drew in rattling breaths trying his best to catch his breath. He stands around listening and giving his opinions on the matters at hand. Once it is all over the stallion moves in the direction the healer and white mare had went. His legs shook slightly as he followed their hoof prints through the sand. He coughed roughly causing black tar to fly from his lips and nose. Feeling groggy the stud's silver eyes fall upon the mares and the black male and he approaches carefully. Concern covers the young stallion's face as he watches tar drip from their faces. He dips his head respectfully careful to stay a foot or so away from them before speaking, "I'm sorry you're both sick now too." Silver eyes flicker to Badger as his scent wafted into his nose. He smelt odd, not as manly as himself or another stallion he had ever met. "You still seem well badger. I hope it stays that way." He offered a black toothed smile, sincerely hoping he would stay healthy.

"I had the boils, but I was knocked down at the fight with the wolf and when I woke up they were gone." He looked down sheepishly for a moment as he spoke of falling. He had no idea what was wrong with them all, but he was tired of it. He stood their meekly as he watched the group before remembering his manners. "I forgot to introduce myself, please excuse me. I'm Ilios, it's a pleasure to formally meet you all." He dipped black and teal horned head once more as he watched the trio. It was kind of awkward to tell them that he had fallen in the fight. His long black and white tipped tail swished at a young fly nibbling on his rump. A soft breeze ruffled his Mohawk before he spoke, "If you need any help with anything please do not hesitate to ask me. I'll do anything to help our family." His voice was warm and dripping with concern as he looked at them all in turn.
Wonderings   Talking
Words: 352
OOC:
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
quarantine [disease research thread] - by Sikeax - 09-26-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: quarantine [disease research thread] - by Ilios - 09-30-2015, 02:22 AM