the Rift

gimme. [Bolverik's charm to Abraham]

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
Vadim protects himself

Aren't you lonely, all out there on your own, man? - is an outcast and male

I guess not--you have some ties somewhere; - has sisters in the falls and edge, a brother in the basin, and has a child

unfortunately, your powerful blood cannot protect you from me. - comes from a 'powerful' bloodline and has magic and a companion

You're just an ashy, half-assed representation of something you used to be. - at one point he tried to act racist to fit in with his brother

Icon by Tay

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
Be gone, lowly boy. You are not sought.

Vadim is safe.

Crystarius Posts: 13
Up For Adoption atk: 3.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 10 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Crystarius blocks himself.

Aren't you lonely, all out there on your own, man? - Rank and gender reference.

I guess not--you have some ties somewhere; - From the Rift

unfortunately, your powerful blood cannot protect you from me. - History reference

You're just an ashy, half-assed representation of something you used to be. - Currently suffering from withdrawal symptoms/addiction. Used to be a warrior. Ashy could be a color reference.

Tagging is preferred

Permission for all except death and/or dismemberment
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
You are not wanted.

Crystarius is safe.

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
You will not take me.

Soren blocks himself.

Arent you lonely, all out there on your own little man? - is male, has been referenced to being lonely, also outcast.

I guess not, you have ties somewhere- has family littered all around Helovia... Everywhere.

Unfortunately your powerful blood cannot protect you from me- has "powerful" bloodlines, or at least well known.

Your just a ashy-half asses representation of what you used to be- ashy in color.

48 hours have passed...

BOLVERIK'S CHARM WAS SOUGHT! :: [ Item: Bronze branch charm | A small bronze branch that grows a flower every morning. ]

Aren't you lonely, all out there on your own, man? (Outcast, stallion) I guess not--you have some ties somewhere (Half-brother and cousin on-site), unfortunately your powerful blood(Half-brother is a King of the World's Edge) cannot protect you from me. You're just an ashy (color ref), half-assed representation of something you used to be (Born and raised to rule then held in high regards in his homeland, but he is not ranked in any leadership position in Helovia.).

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
PASS

Aren't you lonely, all out there on your own, man? (Outcast, stallion)
+1| [Rank ref] Yep! Was thinking of an Outcast from the get go
+1| [Gender ref] Got it.

I guess not--you have some ties somewhere (Half-brother and cousin on-site), unfortunately your powerful blood(Half-brother is a King of the World's Edge) cannot protect you from me.
+1| [Lineage ref] Spot on

You're just an ashy (color ref), half-assed representation of something you used to be (Born and raised to rule then held in high regards in his homeland, but he is not ranked in any leadership position in Helovia.).
+1| [Color ref] Pretty straightforward
0| [History ref] Too vague to solve I think.

4/3 necessary to pass
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Aren't you lonely, all out there on your own, man? (Outcast, stallion)
+2| Yep. Got both easily.

I guess not--you have some ties somewhere (Half-brother and cousin on-site), unfortunately your powerful blood(Half-brother is a King of the World's Edge) cannot protect you from me
+1,/b>| Yep!

You're just an ashy (color ref)

+1 | Yep.

half-assed representation of something you used to be (Born and raised to rule then held in high regards in his homeland, but he is not ranked in any leadership position in Helovia.).

0 | Ehhhhh. He never 'was' a ruler - he was supposed to be, but wasn't. I would have given it if it was "something you were supposed to be"??

4/3!

PASS

@Bolverik's charm to @Abraham