the Rift

dear miss white

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Shifting his eyes between his two newest friends they young colt couldn't help but wonder where the chestnut mare had come from? Since her arrival she had not spoken of being associated with any herdland and her smell seemed to blend with many of other scents around Helovia. Maybe she didn't have a home... No she had to have one as everyone needed to have a home somewhere to live. Dissatisfied with this indecision he was half tempted to blatantly ask her upfront to get a response. Somehow many of the girl's words seemed to ask only more questions without actually answering those asked of her. Was she purposefully ignoring them or was it just that she did not feel like answering them? If she was not going to at least be helpful why was she here in the first place? Flicking his ear to his name he looked over to Drom questionably at first until he clued in to the statement she had just made. Nodding his ears perked forward in the hopes of actually being useful and helping someone out. "I will help just tell me what you want me to do." He replied generously as he looked over to Darwin to see what he thought.

As Darwin spoke of some creatures he wished to stay away from he tried to come up with ideas as to what he was talking about. Creatures was a vast category that could include anything from a bug to an actual being like them, so give him a clue already. Tilting his head to the side he tried to think of any strange things that he had seen around lately. Well there had been those monsters that he had heard others talking about but surely that couldn't be the creatures as they were too new to Helovia. As his mind came up blank he once again looked over the the pegasus as he finished his statements and questions. He needed something that was more concise or definitive to tell him what he wanted to stay away from. "What creatures are you trying to stay away from? There are lots of others who live here unless you wanted to stay away from everyone." He asked thoughtfully still skipping through the many choices in his head.

"You could always come back to the Fall's with me if you wanted to. Everyone is nice there and would be more than happy to let you stay." Extending his offer out to both Drom and Darwin he held his gaze on the stallion who seemed almost transfixed on something. "It's also a good place for hiding out if you were avoiding someone." He added with a slight bob of his head.

Aeolus Speaks
Aeolus Thinks

•• TAGS: Drom and @Darwin •• NOTES: ••

“The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
dear miss white - by Darwin - 09-26-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Aeolus - 09-28-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Dröm - 09-28-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Darwin - 09-29-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Aeolus - 09-29-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Dröm - 09-29-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Darwin - 10-08-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Aeolus - 10-08-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Darwin - 11-02-2015, 04:45 PM