the Rift

dear miss white

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark
I watched the colt curiously as I said the names of the beasts I was hiding from. His head shifting slightly, nearly uncomfortably so it seemed. Did he have to prevent his head from doing so? Did he know of these two? Then, as if on cue, he lifted his head to face mine. Head tilting slightly as he asked why I was hiding from them. I didn’t feel the urge to go into depth about the true reasoning behind my hiding from them, but I figured an explanation would do Aeo just fine. Clearing my throat slightly, I began to speak. “You see, they are my brothers. Brothers can be… not so brotherly to their younger siblings.” Doing my best to keep most of my history a secret, my gaze left the child for a few moments. One hind hoof propped up on the tip gently, resting.

He spoke again about the two’s whereabouts and I only nodded. So they lived in this Falls too? I wondered if they had been hiding from something too. What on earth could those two be hiding from? My thick neck strained slightly as I reached my awkwardly thin head down, close to Aeolus. “I think you could help me and I can do my best to help you. What do you say, friend?” Stone eyes watched his softly, a small smile breaking the corner of my lips as well as creasing my eyes slightly. The wind ruffling the feathers of my wings placed carefully on my back.

Lifting my head back up, I reached up to smell the air around us. Nothing new seemed to have appeared – thankfully. But that wouldn’t last long. “What do you say we get out of here? Go fly for a bit?” My voice was rough, yearning for the feeling of the Helovian winds beneath my plumes. Eyes glanced down to him for mere moments before I extended my appendages, my wingspan large and dark as it embraced the wind that began to press against it. I wanted to get out of here. Perhaps this little colt could be more help than originally planned.

"Speak."
DARWIN
With every breath and every intake,
tip toe further away.
You breathing and bloodshot, tired mistake.
I’m no savior. I’m no saint.

@Aeolus || Let’s get outta here :3

Pixel by BronzeHalo @ Deviantart

Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Darwin, without killing him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
dear miss white - by Darwin - 09-26-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Aeolus - 09-28-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Dröm - 09-28-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Darwin - 09-29-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Aeolus - 09-29-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Dröm - 09-29-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Darwin - 10-08-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Aeolus - 10-08-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Darwin - 11-02-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: dear miss white - by Aeolus - 11-03-2015, 12:08 AM