the Rift

Enter Insanity

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Every time I almost die, I feel so alive. Why would I ever want to be more careful?
Ah, the Threshold. A place of new beginnings, where stories unfurled fresh pages for new chapters. Birdsong provided an incredible backdrop for those seeking shelter and safe haven. The midnight princess walked along, cloven hooves delicate and graceful, other than the infrequent slip of a step in the slick mud that floored the forest. Her coat flashed in the dapples of sunlight, shining brilliant blues and sapphires, marred only by white remnants of stars. White waves fluttered softly over the sloped nape of her neck. Ki'irha loved walking through the Threshold, enjoying it's views and silence, with the occasional new name and face she would cross paths with.

The forest sang it's song, a choir of birds and squirrels and the leaves rustling in the warm breeze. She hummed a song from her childhood, a song she couldn't quite remember the words to. A single blue ear rotated, catching a voice on the wind. Turning her head, the voice echoed into both ears. She tilted her head, sterling eyes scanning her surroundings, looking for the source of the singing through the gaps in the trees. Moving forward, with a destination to her wanderings, she approached. Tentative and guarded, she was careful to avoid a noisy upset of sticks and leaves to betray her location.

She stopped, still hidden in the shadows of the trees, and before her walked a dame she did not recogize. The blue roan, a mare, sang a song not totally foreign to the cobalt mare's ears. Well, the tune at least, the words were a bit twisted, even for her liking. She was crowned with a dangerous white blade, and blood lingered on her lips, and her song was a haunting melody. The unicorn fae then burse into wild laughter. An eyebrow cocked as the corporal watched the stranger. After several minutes she cleared her throat, and called out.

"Hello, darling!"Her voice was like silk, but warm and friendly. She did not fear the girl she shared the forest with. She could defend herself properly if the need arose. The laughter of the girl did make her a bit uneasy, but wandering through this wood could make anyone a bit mad.
"Welcome to Helovia. Though, I may say, you seem to rest here easy. Perhaps you may share your name?" She came to a stop several strides away, leaning back and cocking a hoof. "I heard your song, it sounds like an old memory. I couldn't help but follow it."

A new chapter in a book was beginning this day. Perhaps the midnight warrior could help form the words.

"Talk?"
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
Enter Insanity - by Seraphine - 09-26-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Ki'irha - 09-26-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Seraphine - 09-28-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Mortuus Nox - 09-28-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Random Event - 09-28-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Ki'irha - 09-30-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Seraphine - 10-01-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Mortuus Nox - 10-01-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Ki'irha - 10-06-2015, 10:39 AM