the Rift

Enter Insanity

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
I
Every time I almost die, I feel so alive. Why would I ever want to be more careful?
Star mare. That had a nice ring to it, and a smile tugged at the corner of her mouth, but disappeared as the dame rambled on, as if talking to an invisible being. The starry girl looked over her shoulder, making sure they were alone and no one had snuck in unnoticed.

"Hm, yes, wandering around this place for too long can leave anyone a bit scattered. Though, I can assure you there is no need to chase the deer here. They are harmless, at least to the best of my knowledge." She listened attentively, mind trying to work out the girl who stood before her. And, the rambling continued, and more laughter ensued. Ki'irha tipped her head to the side, eyebrow rising again. "Well, Seraphine, it is lovely to meet you." She maintained her politeness, though she questioned whether continuing a conversation with this mare was a good idea. "I am called-"

Suddenly and without provocation, the other unicorn thrust herself at the blue girl. Ki'irha shied backwards, a surprised snort escaping her. She dropped her head down, ears flat back, silvers dark and stormy. This stranger was unpredictable, and the warrior's blade was poised and ready. "Easy, friend," she breathed, hoping her warning would spare bloodshed. But as quickly as it had began, it was over, as the crowned fae recoiled and danced away. Ki'irha straightened up, relaxing noticeably, but still tense and ready to strike. Seraphine continued with her questions but before she could answer, another joined their meeting.

The stag looked familiar, though the corporal couldn't quite place him. He sauntered in, carefree in his gate, sharing a rude comment with her about the newcomer. She scowled as he spoke, tail twitching with agitation. Her ears flicked back. She was growing impatient, and his bluntness was unwelcomed.  "Well, Nox, I must say the pleasure is all mine."Silver eyes looked him over. He was handsome, for sure, there was no denying that. But there was something about the stallion that didn't rest well with her. Oh well. Today was not the day for that.

Returning her gaze to the new girl, she saw icy eyes roll before letting out a snort. Perhaps she agreed with Ki'irha's unspoken thought. Sterling eyes fluttered closed and she took a deep breath, composing herself, before opening them and continuing. "I was hoping to make the question happen a bit more naturally, but yes, Nox is right. I did plan on extending an invitation to you. The Basin is a wonderful place, filled with those like us, with the occasional hybrid. Though we are all crowned, we do have a hierarchy made up of a proud military, skilled healers and crafters, and knowledgeable sleuths. And our lords and lady lead us proudly." She lifted her sculpted head, slightly haughty in her next words. "I myself am a corporal. And I am called Ki'irha, though Star Girl does sound lovely."

She could not imagine how the crazed girl before he would fit into the Basin. But she had been surprised before. Who was she to judge? "So, what do you say? Care to join me, us, on our way back to the Aurora Basin?" She fell silent, and let the air clear out and leave room for an answer.

"Talk?"
OOC// sorry for the wait! I figure maybe we can run through one more cycle, then I can post a welcoming thread in the Basin for your girl!
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
Enter Insanity - by Seraphine - 09-26-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Ki'irha - 09-26-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Seraphine - 09-28-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Mortuus Nox - 09-28-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Random Event - 09-28-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Ki'irha - 09-30-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Seraphine - 10-01-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Mortuus Nox - 10-01-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Ki'irha - 10-06-2015, 10:39 AM