the Rift

Enter Insanity

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
As the bitchy mares stood there speaking he watched as the star covered mare snapped at him. His ears pinned slightly looking at her, He knew something was wrong with this mare. She was like him, but worse. His daemon told him to kill her, kill that bitch where she stands she would be a disease to the heard. His cold gray eyes looked her over as they stood there. The look of a dead man fell over his face as the black leaked from his eyes blending with his pelt. Then his thick muscled body grew tense watching over the babbling mares. They asked questions to each other, and ignored his presence almost. The Daemon spoke "Occidere, Iacta illam mortuam Mortuus" His stone eyes gazed over the crazed mare feeling the odd energy she was putting off. He shook his towering horns moving the long black tresses over the front of his skull. He did not want to take this mare home with him, he would not be the one to say he found her, no.

Then his eyes snapped back to the girl as she screamed shut up to the sky, his ears pinned back snapping at the bitch with Latin tines "Dic quid vultis mihi clausa tibi aptum canis. Dabo tibi cum servaveris eam in locum tuum, ne me temptatis" He never took a step towards the other mare, but made it clear he was not happy with her. As the black dripped down his face he looked to the star colored mare still hot blooded, but calming down."I don't think bringing back this disease that it looks like we have contracted to the Basin is a very good idea. We need to be healed first, because I refuse to damage out herd with this black infection that is plaguing us. We need to stay strong with all the odd magic that is happening from the Rift, the Basin does not need a plague running through it." His voice showed concern for their herd and if the star covered mare was the Corporal she should understand where he is coming from with this thought. His eyes glared over at the bitch standing across from him. His muscles still tensed under his scare laced pelt. He was not returning home with his black shit leaking from him, he was going to get cured first then return to his home. The daemon inside him still spat commands at him to kill the bitch, but he ignored it hoping this mare would not follow them, or the star covered one anywhere.

-Kill her Drop her Dead Mortuus

-How dare you tell me to shut up, you, you good for nothing bitch. I will put you in your place if you keep it up , don't tempt me

OOC:: He wants to get them all cured before they go to the Basin, for he does not want to spread this GGL

Image Credits!

@Seraphine @Ki'irha

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Enter Insanity - by Seraphine - 09-26-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Ki'irha - 09-26-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Seraphine - 09-28-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Mortuus Nox - 09-28-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Random Event - 09-28-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Ki'irha - 09-30-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Seraphine - 10-01-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Mortuus Nox - 10-01-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: Enter Insanity - by Ki'irha - 10-06-2015, 10:39 AM