the Rift

Gimme All The Plots

Boy Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
So now both of my boys are here and out of the Threshold/Rift, I thought it was about time I went hunting for a few plots to get them going! 

Boy:
  • Stalk Make sure Ultima is safe and sound! 
  • Become a knight in shinning armor, rescue damsels etc. 
  • Find a home??? I'm kind of thinking he could follow Ultima (I think she might be going to the Edge?) to wherever she heads off to but if someone offers up something better to him he may be willing to part ways with her!
  • Discuss the Gods with someone! Boyo is very skeptical of Gods at this point, maybe someone could help change his views on them? Or even tell him how awful the Gods are if anyone has had bad experiences with any of the Gods! 
  • Spars maybe? He doesn't really want to fight if he can help it but you gotta keep fit somehow!
  • Plague Boyo wants to be your sworn enemy anyone in the Plague or anyone who is generally a racist towards pegasi (or Rifters!) come and fIGHT. Or you know, just be generally racist... 
  • Tell him 'Boy' isn't a real name. I dare you. 
Generally everything goes except romance, that may change but I honestly doubt he even knows how to spell love. Feel free to flirt but he will probably be oblivious. 

Rowtag:
  • Steal stuff and generally piss people off by doing so. If anyone wants to let him steal something only to have a character hunt him down again and bash him up, shout out! This would be OOCly arranged stealing, not stealth stealing. You would get back what he takes, the purpose is to get him in trouble and make enemies/get a bad reputation! 
  • Friendships wanted! Edge members especially! Row needs a squad. 
  • Lovers!! He likes to collect pretty items and pretty ponies, one night stands, flirting etc. 
  • Anything really, he needs attention! 

Throw your ideas and characters at me! <3

Time the Dice Queen Posts: 144
OOC Account atk: 50 | def: 50 | dam: 50
Mare :: Other :: 5'7 :: 22 HP: 5050 | Buff: DROPKICK
Time
abraham will tell him boy isnt a real name~~

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
SOREN AND ROWTAG CAN BE BRO'S. EVEN THOUGH I WANT HIM IN DT.

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
Come fight unis with Gull, he needs bros xD
Please do not tag Gull except for in opening posts or spars!

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca
One of them can get in a scuffle with @Panzram, he needs to stir up some trouble too. :D

Rowtag can meet Jahzara, though she wouldn't know what to do with herself if he tried flirting with her. But, I would love for @Morrigan to get over her little self pity party and heartache, and regain some confidence with men. Maybe see how they interact together?
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
Uhm... well, there's always more Rowtag/Naerys interactions. xD I don't want him to break her heart yet (let her have her innocent little crush for a bit) but I do want him to, eventually. Naerys is going to be heading down the spy path when she is old enough (and her companion is going to turn out to be a little thief). So, there could be some interesting plots with these two!

Other than that, if you'd like a flirt buddy for Rowtag (or Boy, for giggles) - I have Dovahkiin.

I also have Crystarius (Riftian) and Miykael, if you're interested in meeting either of them for anything.
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
GLAS NEEDS FRIENDS.

Imonada Posts: 61
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.1hh :: 3 (Frostfall) HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
Byrneve
I want Imonada to meet one of your charries. <3

I have some long term goals for her and one of them is becoming a renowned spy/espionage/intelligence; although she doesn't have a thing for Rowtag to steal right now, if you want RP with that subject I can see her meeting him and eventually trying to make him a contact after finding out his skill interest. :P
elizabeth: you're not telling us everything.
red: let me put your mind at ease; i'm never telling you everything.
--blacklist

force allowed
plotting prior to death/maiming please

[Image: a0jmns.png]
line art by jennyleigh

Boy Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
@Time omg yes, honestly it will probably just be a bunch of childish insults but I think it could be fun! Especially if he's one of the first pons Boy meets in Helovia and a unicorn at that, it would leave him all sour. Sounds perfect!

@Soren YES!!! I can just see Tag just standing beside Soren trying to make himself appear taller lolol. It will be great for him to have a friend his age even if he is in DT! 

@Gull Boyo and Gull need to become friends. Best friends. Bros. Bromance. I feel like they'd get along pretty well considering both of their pasts have some form of oppression and elitism I reckon they'd be able to connect on that? So much possible bromance And if Gull was to tell Boyo about his plans to avenge the pagasus race Boyo would be all "sign me up"
I have possibly let my imagination run off don't mind me... :'D

@Jahzara I'd love for either Boyo or Row to get into some form of trouble with Panzram, if Pan had any items I'd say Row could try to steal something otherwise Boyo could say something a bit racist towards unicorns and cue fight scene??? Or if you had any ideas throw them at me! 
On the other hand I'd love for Row and Jahzara to become friends and he could definitely help Morrigan out ;D

@Miykael Yes! Naerys' crush can go on however long you like! I'm a huge fan of long lasting plots tbh, so I'd love to have it continue! Rowtag would probably think her going down the spy path was his bad influence lmao! But I definitely think there is a lot we can do with these two so I'm down! I think a Dovahkiin flirt session with Boyo would be hilarious and maybe Rowtag can meet her some day too? 

@Glasgow THEN SHE SHALL HAVE ALL OF THE FRIENDS!!! She and Row can chill and chat sometime for sure!

@Imonada YES YES YES! I'd love for Imonada and Rowtag to chat about being spies/thieves together, that sounds fantastic! 

@ All, feel free to expand upon ideas with me if you would like via pm, skype (feel free to add me just let me know who you are, find my skype deets on Boy's profile!) or bellow, whatever floats your boat! 

****Let me know if you would like to start a thread or if you'd like me to!****

Time the Dice Queen Posts: 144
OOC Account atk: 50 | def: 50 | dam: 50
Mare :: Other :: 5'7 :: 22 HP: 5050 | Buff: DROPKICK
Time
If you want to make a thread and tag me I'll reply :)

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
ahhhhh! I want Jiji to meet him!

aud pixel!

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
Omg all the yes. ALL OF IT. Methinks a bromance may be in the air ;)
Please do not tag Gull except for in opening posts or spars!