the Rift

Come ruin Nasreen's life!

Nasreen Posts: 160
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Adoptable
...okay, not ~ruin~ but ah, seriously complicate ;)

I've been toying with the idea of a few plots with her for a while and I thought I'd throw them out there and see if anyone's interested in playing along!

First, I want her heart broken. She's never been in love, but I really want her to have a super giddy, carefree first romance that ultimately doesn't work out. This would probably entail more than a one-night stand, but it wouldn't last more than a season or two. She's most attracted to men with wings, so throw your pegasus and hybrid hotties at me!

Also, I think it would be really interesting if this fling left her pregnant. I don't have a preference either way if the dad wants to stick around and help raise the foal or if he wants to abandon it, but I think that Nasreen would be a very well-intentioned mother who has no idea how to parent. She probably wouldn't discipline the foal or provide much structure, and I think there's definitely room for a truly evil little thing to grow up under her care. So, if anyone's interested in playing a psychotic baby, hit me up! I'd also be happy to do some foal designs like so if you'd like: http://sta.sh/21sf5lv6qdkf 

Again, these are just ideas and not set in stone--anything that happens would have to work out IC of course--but if you think toying with Nasreen's emotions sounds like a fun time, I'd love to have you come play!
Please do not tag Nasreen except for in opening posts and in spars!

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark
AH MY DESIGNS <333
but yesh, uhm I don't really have anyone but we could see how Darwin and her go when he gets out of the Threshold? :3

Pixel by BronzeHalo @ Deviantart

Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Darwin, without killing him.
Please tag in every post!

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
-places Miykael here-

He's more likely to charm the pants off of her by being his usual sweet, gentleman self but ultimately end up not actually in love with her. But we could make it work ;D
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
-coughs and points to profile-
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
He's not a pegasus but Soren could if you would like ^^ I dunno. I could see him being super interested then something just not working out and he couldn't commit. As for the baby thing, he would obviously try to be an involved father <3
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Nasreen Posts: 160
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Adoptable
Thanks guys for the interest! Would love to thread with all of you; I'm particularly interested to see how she goes with Darwin--he fits most into her type hehe ;)

That being said, I'm still open to more menfolk and potential baby players!
Please do not tag Nasreen except for in opening posts and in spars!

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Throws Caleb at

Also I'll reply to our thread today :D
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse
I'm about to bring this handsome man back too!
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
I've been wanting an evil character AND a peggy... I was going to bring one of my OC's in, but I would be interested in playing your babes, instead! :D

And I have no man to offer Nasreen, sorry XD Tembovu would be good for a one-night-stand if  WHEN Rex breaks his heart (AGAIN). And he would totally feel guilty about it, and be friendly [in secret] with her. But I don't think that's what you're/she's after XD

Please tag Tembovu.