the Rift

Why Should I Care?[Open]

Totem Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Totem
Time waits for no one, so do you wanna waste some time?

Flame hued optics regarded the bay mare that stood before him. Lena. He would have to remember that, along with the name of this land. At least, he assumed that Helovia was the name. Why else would she welcome him to it? His skull dipped slightly in acknowledgement before rising again, horn mingling with the branches of the pine and seeming as if it were a part of the tree as well.

Two questions followed the initial statement, and he paused a moment to consider. The first was easy enough to answer, the second requiring more thought. “My name is Totem,” he offered. “As to what I seek…” His voice trailed off as he pondered. What did he want? He had never really had a specific goal in mind besides leaving Arcanthano far behind him. The idea of a new home, a new herd, was appealing, so he settled on it for the time being.

“I would like to join a herd, if possible. If not, merely someplace I can settle, without needing to move constantly. I find travelling to be rather irritating.” If this mare could provide him with either was unknown, but it didn’t much matter to the lazy stallion. He was certain that if she did not, then he could find another who could direct him to a suitable location. However, he believed Lena would be able to help him, for why else would she be out here asking him questions?

OOC: (Sorry, this is a terrible post)
Walking the walk
Talking the talk
Thinking my thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Totem - 10-05-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Lena - 10-07-2012, 09:18 AM
RE: Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Totem - 10-08-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Lena - 10-08-2012, 07:38 AM
RE: Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Totem - 10-08-2012, 09:08 PM
RE: Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Lena - 10-10-2012, 04:14 PM