the Rift

Why Should I Care?[Open]

Lena the Songbird Posts: 663
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 4 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Imogen :: Common Kitsune :: Fire Heather
L E N A
you'll be all right

At his response, her old smile, once faded and distraught, ignited, proud, triumphant, glowing in a former luminescence. Here was a step, solidified and almost confirmed, that they’d be capable of blooming from their cindered, crumpled ashes, that the earth was eager for them to reclaim a right to growth. This Totem, though unfamiliar, would represent the slightest blossoming, nimble hope, that had begun to flutter in her chest, butterfly wings, soft and silken, but at the very least, present, real, capable of surmounting a more regal stature. The stag wouldn’t know it, couldn’t be aware of how much Lena appreciated his answer, but she hoped to provide these nimble, nymph thoughts with her wholesome grin, her warm eyes, her reawakened, aspiring candor. The sylph’s words, alight and optimistic, confident and buoyant, caressed the walls of the threshold with an open ease, a blissful incarnation. “Yes. Our leader will have to accept you.” But did he have anything to worry about – was he not capable, stalwart, strong, same as they, atop the rugged icy steps? She didn’t believe their glacial sovereign would turn him away, not when they were so needy, so worn, so fragile. “Shall I lead you there?” She tossed him another smile, before sauntering off into the wilderness, goading him to follow along the murky pathways, the lost trails, to another world, another place, that so desperately craved the churning of new blood.

[I shall make a thread for you in the Steppe. ^_^]

Messages In This Thread
Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Totem - 10-05-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Lena - 10-07-2012, 09:18 AM
RE: Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Totem - 10-08-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Lena - 10-08-2012, 07:38 AM
RE: Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Totem - 10-08-2012, 09:08 PM
RE: Why Should I Care?[Open] - by Lena - 10-10-2012, 04:14 PM