the Rift

[OPEN] No pity here [crafting]

Ruairi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ruairi

SPLASH

He’s making quite a ruckus - the big unicorn. He reminds me of a deer or a gazelle of some sort with that black band across his sides and the white hugged up against it, but he’s much too large to be either of those. I think I remember that black band among the commotion of the herd meeting, but what was his name? Te-... Ti-...? Oh, like I’d remember, even if he had said it.

A resigned sigh flutters through my nostrils. I’m really horrible with names and there’s nothing personal or passive aggressive about it, but everyone mistakenly thinks I’m being rude or dismissive when I have to ask what they’re called five times. It’s not like I intentionally forget! I guess my brain just doesn’t think details like that are important enough to commit space to.

SPLASH

Then again, maybe I’d be better off striking a friendship with someone a little less - splish - destructive. He’s been pounding away in that puddle for several minutes like some incensed colt denied his latest request. Maybe offending him should be the last thing I worry about… but he didn’t seem angry or unhappy at the herd meeting. I guess we all were on our best behavior though.

KER-THUNK

The wild spray of droplets rising from the stallion’s pawing suddenly explodes into a geyser of muddy water as he slams both front hooves down into the ground. Water flies up around him, thickening the thin mist to a semi-opaque wall of liquid drops, obscuring my view. For a second I flinch away, eyes narrowing and ears twisting defensively even standing this distance away. When I look back, fully expecting to see the big oaf splattered with muck, it’s as if the water has hardened in the air and bounces to the earth in solid state - In shiny, smooth, solid state. Like the wall! He must be a Glazier!

I bound forward carelessly, eyes glued to the little sparkling circle at the stallion’s hooves. It’s not until I rush close enough to realize the size of those hooves that I discipline myself enough to look up – into the much larger and much taller face of the stallion.

OOC: @Tembovu Hi! I don't know what Tegns are, but she's really interested in glass crafting.

Messages In This Thread
No pity here [crafting] - by Tembovu - 09-28-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: No pity here [crafting] - by Ruairi - 09-30-2015, 01:57 PM
RE: No pity here [crafting] - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 03:15 AM
RE: No pity here [crafting] - by Anzanie - 10-21-2015, 04:03 AM
RE: No pity here [crafting] - by Tembovu - 10-25-2015, 09:12 PM