the Rift

Hey, wild child!

Shadow Posts: 153
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14.2 :: 8 HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Chan
You're such a modest flower, grown on foreign soil. Do you still remember those salty lullabies you listened to before? Then again you have that earthy vibe, like autumn leaves - just going with the flow. They call you simple but that life wasn't always a dance on roses, was it. All that Voulez-Vou, and for what? In the end you're a drop in the sea, a mother plant so to speak.

Well, fear no more. Like you I'm a pen over sword fighter, and this is just a greeting.

AB: 4
DT: 4
HF: 2
WE: 2

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com HP: 42
Healed

Kipling Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Kipling blocks himself.

You're such a modest flower, grown on foreign soil. --- History (born outside Helovia), appearance (described in profile as 'not conventionally handsome'; simple design)

Do you still remember those salty lullabies you listened to before? --- Previously had storytelling aspirations when he was part of the Hidden Falls

Then again you have that earthy vibe, like autumn leaves - just going with the flow. --- Appearance (earth-tone/autumnal coloring)

They call you simple but that life wasn't always a dance on roses, was it. --- Personality (not very smart), history (strained relationship with his family mentioned in profile)

All that Voulez-Vou, and for what? In the end you're a drop in the sea, a mother plant so to speak.

Well, fear no more. Like you I'm a pen over sword fighter, and this is just a greeting. --- Name (his name references an author, Rudyard Kipling, hence 'pen over sword')

Tatiana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Tatiana blocks herself.

You're such a modest flower (flowers grow in tail and antlers), grown on foreign soil (from the rift, speaks with accent). Do you still remember those salty lullabies you listened to before? Then again you have that earthy vibe, like autumn leaves - just going with the flow. They call you simple (grew up simply despite royal roots) but that life wasn't always a dance on roses (appearance ref - roses in antlers/tail), was it. All that Voulez-Vou, and for what? In the end you're a drop in the sea, a mother (mother of pearl sheen) plant so to speak. 

Well, fear no more. Like you I'm a pen over sword fighter (personality ref - healer type, not fighting type at heart), and this is just a greeting.

Chan
"Let's play another time, shall we..."

Neither Kipling nor Tatiana are sought.

Healed
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia blocks herself

grown on foreign soil. ---> Born in Isilme
Do you still remember those salty lullabies you listened to before? ---> Live in the Moonlit Tides
Then again you have that earthy vibe, like autumn leaves ---> Has red tipped hair
mother plant so to speak. ----> Is a mom

Well, fear no more. Like you I'm a pen over sword fighter, and this is just a greeting. ----> Is a unicorn

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Chan
Some other day I'd like a nice long chat with you. For now, go in peace.

Ophelia is not sought.

AB: 4
WE: 1

Healed

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Volterra defends himself.

You're such a modest flower, grown on foreign soil - Modest = has a plain coat and markings.

Then again you have that earthy vibe, like autumn leaves - Has earth magic.

They call you simple but that life wasn't always a dance on roses, was it - Red eyes, simple markings.

Well, fear no more. Like you I'm a pen over sword fighter - Is an equine

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather
Deimos blocks Tiamat.

You're such a modest flower, grown on foreign soil. (Not from Helovia)
Do you still remember those salty lullabies you listened to before? (Her memory is just washing up on the shores of helovia, and her mane is full of seaweed)
Then again you have that earthy vibe, like autumn leaves ("relatives" include trees and nature)
- just going with the flow. They call you simple but that life wasn't always a dance on roses, was it. (Rough past with abuse and massacre per her profile)
All that Voulez-Vou, and for what? In the end you're a drop in the sea, a mother plant so to speak. 

Well, fear no more. Like you I'm a pen over sword fighter (has a horn but values knowledge), and this is just a greeting.

Chan
Another time, another place

Neither are sought

AB: 3

Healed

Adria Posts: 36
Absent Abyss atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 :: 3 HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Hawk
"Oh I've never met you before! Were you looking for me? Sorry Virgil says I shouldn't talk to strangers in the shadows."
Adria blocks herself.

You're such a modest flower, grown on foreign soil.
Born in the rift
Do you still remember those salty lullabies you listened to before?
Used to live by the sea
Then again you have that earthy vibe, like autumn leaves - just going with the flow. They call you simple but that life wasn't always a dance on roses, was it.
Is simple minded, child like
A reference to her sea nature

Well, fear no more. Like you I'm a pen over sword fighter, and this is just a greeting.

Chan
"Not to worry, I know the proper way to introduce myself"

Adria is not sought.

Healed
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
Gaucho keeps watch over Sohalia

You're such a modest flower, grown on foreign soil. (Born offsite)Do you still remember those salty lullabies you listened to before (Lives in the DT which is by the water)? Then again you have that earthy vibe (Has earth magic), like autumn leaves - just going with the flow (Personality ref). They call you simple but that life wasn't always a dance on roses (Is simple in appearance. Has a rose necklace, was it. All that Voulez-Vou, and for what? (Has had multiple onsite partners/children not all from the same father) In the end you're a drop in the sea, a mother plant so to speak (Is a mother).

Well, fear no more. Like you I'm a pen over sword fighter (Has been an academic most of her life.), and this is just a greeting.
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Chan
Sohalia is not sought

AB: 3
DT: 3

Healed
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Mauja blocks Evangeline.

modest flower -- has a fleur de lis marking
foreign soil -- from Isilme

salty lullabies -- born in the Tides, I think

earthy vibe -- green eyes, chestnut body
a mother plant so to speak -- has kids
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Chan
"Close call, love. Almost got you there!"

Evangeline's Moon Goddess feather was sought!

All clues were spot on.

Healed