[PRIVATE] Darkness, Forfend!

Milo Posts: 60
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 2 years [Birdsong]
Jen

I'm gonna carry you in
In my head, in my heart, in my soul

This one knows a few things [tricks,] knows: "Dog! Fa! Dog! Fa!"

And Dog, Maaaann, thinks this good. This one knows because Dog looks at this one for a lot [long time], Dog feels big [proud] for this one. This one knows. Father, yes Father, doesn't say anything. [I] This one doesn't know, him, that one, Father.

She is gone. This one hasn't seen her [mom] in a while. This one misses, forgets, doesn't know. There are so many things.

The bright is not here, is [gone] and this one misses it. Feels shaking [shivering, cold, lonesome, alone, abandoned, fucking freezing out here in this weather, Father,] feels big gone inside, big [hole striving to be filled with affection, black in space and a cosmic suction hoping to devour anything. Do you care about me? Any of you? But not you, Manny, maybe you, Father, Pa, Pops, Big Knox, Big man, Big looking anywhere but me. Can't you see me? I've been behind you for hours now, dad. I've been calling your name as best as I can and you haven't even turned around. And it's dark and I'm tired, and I want to go home but I can't because I don't know my way around anywhere without you and I don't know what home is. You haven't taught me.

You're my Father and you haven't taught me squat. I don't think you even know my name.] This one cries. Small, alone, presses body to Dog, cries. Knows: [so, this is what your beloved nights are like.]

background by: http://sirius-sdz.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Darkness, Forfend! - by Knox - 09-29-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Darkness, Forfend! - by Milo - 09-29-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Darkness, Forfend! - by Imonada - 09-29-2015, 09:22 PM
RE: Darkness, Forfend! - by Knox - 10-22-2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Darkness, Forfend! - by Imonada - 10-25-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: Darkness, Forfend! - by Archibald - 11-07-2015, 07:45 PM