the Rift

[OPEN] It's Just a Question of Time

Abaddon Posts: 42
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Danjah
His mind was drawn to other things. He never noticed the charcoal fae that had somehow been missed on his radar and 'swooped' down to be next to him. It was perculiar, the hell boy thought, that such a dainty creature would wish to be next to such a brawny thug-like character, especially with such a mangled skull. She spoke with a tedious amount of curiosity to which the blackened mammoth could only loll his orbs before her appearance and take in what was being said. As he remembered before, it was a good job that she had found him on such a good day, even if it was so bright that he could rip out his orbs and not feel a bit different - he hated the sun and all of its natural light, it was best to for the heat and to burn. Ha, burn...

His voice was deep and rumbling as he turned his poor skull around to her, soaking in her pretty figure. She was not an ugly creature, quite the opposite; with ruby and ivory dipped wings atop a blackened bodice that also bore a horn was quite the sight, even for a creature lacking such emotion as a keen eye for attractive beasts. He spoke to her, his tone unusually polite for the nasty bastard he was:

"Nothing gives me greater pleasure than knowledge, well, nothing much else..." his orange pools fired up as his voice hinted towards far more sinister things in that wretched brain. He thought of all the things that he could be doing other than mapping out his territory and speaking with one of the herd, but he assumed that all crimes within the territory were most likely accompanied with severe penalties. "And I like to think I know exactly how to use it." His orbs turned even playful at this point, only the term playful would have been more relevant if he was playing with the devil himself. Abaddon knew nothing more than what he had been brought up with, and none of that bettered him in the land of do-gooders he had entered. He was a black sheep of a new world, far more than his old world had. He was a dark predator lurking in the shadows and needing the god of the Sun on his side to do merciless things to inferior creatures...

You look like someone with history.

Those words allowed the brute to smile at the stranger with a knowing expression, "I have plenty of history," and he tipped his crowned cranium towards her to shine the light on his half-healed wound, "This is the moment my history becomes a physical reminder, but it doesn't bother me." And then she introduced herself, the dainty fae with the name Ghost. Even Abaddon could not keep in a faint laugh as he reciprocated, "What an ironic name for a creature of your colouring!" And then he shrugged with indifference as he allowed his own name to be heard, "I am Abaddon, a stranger to your herd but now a part of it. And someone who will be known soon, in time." His pools glowed with a dark serious side, as he assessed who he was dealing with here. She gave little away with made him assume that Ghost was perhaps ranked more than he first thought: "I wish to help with our herd and make it strong and powerful, and to make our neighbours' lives hell." Not before I make this a living hell, he thought with a knowledge of his own brain.

What would happen now? Would this creature stay and listen to him, perhaps even share on his words of power? From her first lexis that she uttered to him, Abaddon guessed that she herself may want power. And who better to access this power with than a creature sharing his homeland and with the power of flight...

[OOC: HOW DANJAH HAS NEEDED AN IMI THREAD :D 
Abaddon and Ghost buddies? ;)]
ABADDON
When two tribes go to war, a point is all that you can score.

@Ghost
[Image: abaddon_pixel___enfanir_by_danjahmouse-d9uses0.png]
Please tag Abaddon in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
It's Just a Question of Time - by Abaddon - 09-30-2015, 04:42 AM
RE: It's Just a Question of Time - by Ghost - 09-30-2015, 12:27 PM
RE: It's Just a Question of Time - by Abaddon - 10-03-2015, 03:14 PM
RE: It's Just a Question of Time - by Ghost - 10-04-2015, 08:04 AM
RE: It's Just a Question of Time - by Abaddon - 10-07-2015, 04:00 AM
RE: It's Just a Question of Time - by Ghost - 10-12-2015, 07:48 AM
RE: It's Just a Question of Time - by Abaddon - 10-19-2015, 03:24 PM
RE: It's Just a Question of Time - by Ghost - 10-28-2015, 08:05 AM