the Rift

[OPEN] It's Just a Question of Time

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Deception and perfection are wonderful traits
One will breed love, the other hate

A crown and a scar; he did look a bit like an underworld Prince. When he spoke it rumbled from his mouth and it fit every inch of his well-toned body that towered over her. Yet, Ghost felt quite safe beside him, he could not fly whereas she could and the sprite placed her trust in that. That and they shared the same herd. However, a humourous smile couldn’t be prevented from forming on her lips when he replied to her curiosity and her head tilted to one side. Clearly he had little knowledge of fire looking at the burn on his face, or perhaps he had that knowledge now it was well and truly branded onto his features. He had the bearing of someone who liked to assert instead of hide and the banshee began to wonder what purpose he had to be in this herd. Because everyone had a purpose, even if they didn’t know it and Ghost found great pleasure in weeding it out of everyone she met. It didn’t work all the time of course, if it did she might still be a Czarina, but that lesson was a learnt one. Perhaps she understood this stallion’s love for knowledge more than she let on. 

”Like how not to play with fire” she dared with her assumption and her eyes roved over his scar. Assumptions were oft thought quite rude and, although Ghost agreed, were also often the route to the answers of ones curiosity. For if one assumed the wrong answer then her object of desire would surely correct her with the right one, lest they risk their life to be told falsely. That or they knew how to play the game and let said assumer assume as they please. Then it became a little more interesting… Or boring, Ghost frequently thought it could swing either way. This one had her interest, however, and she played some more. ”It looks very… Intense she commented when he showed her the scar fully in the light. ”It adds to your character” she concluded with a playful flick of her tail, as if she was judging a beauty contest.

Her head drops to look at her coat after and Ghost laughs ”my dam thought she was funny” she shrugs. She wasn’t of course. 

Abaddon. A bad ‘un huh? Easy enough to remember; he was hardly unremarkable after all. 

She drank his final words and her lips began to curl once again. He sounded like he was about to play the war drums now and march across the desert. ”Impressive aspirations, are you a warrior of this herd?” she asked, he sounded like a warrior or an aspiring demon. ”I’m interested to see how you will make a herd that has not seen war for seasons stronger, but then again… It’s not without weakness” The whole reason Ghost came to the searing south was because of its current track record in reliable stability; although this one appeared hell bent on changing that. 

”What an interesting creature you are” she commented with a smile, perhaps they could be friends or, well, allies… there wasn’t much difference. ”I’m new here too, I joined the spies although I haven’t found them yet” she let the sigh slip into her voice, rewarding him with information about herself before she paused rather abruptly, remembering Ampere’s greeting. ”You’re not sick are you?’ she asked with a wrinkle of her nose.

@Abaddon
yessssss frienddss or well we can try lmao 
Himalayan Trails.flickr
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
It's Just a Question of Time - by Abaddon - 09-30-2015, 04:42 AM