the Rift

Turning Empty Pages

Nuray Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
stars in your multitudes, scarce to be counted. filling the darkness with order and light.
You are the sentinels. silent and sure. keeping watch in the night.
The maiden of silk had found herself drawn to the Threshold. Her mind yearned to figure out just what this place was. A portal between different worlds? Different timelines? Different realities? The possibilities were endless. Not only that but the leads of the World's Edge were quite persistent with encouraging recruiting by any ranks. Though she held a simple title, something she hoped to soon change, she was able to grasp some authority.

Through the shadows she stalked until she reached the opening. Her pale skin hissed at the idea of stepping into the now tall sun, but Nuray forced herself out of the shadows. The unicorn mare was beyond aware of the boils that littered her hide. There was a cure for them, she had been told, but that didn't make her feel any less gross. Still, she found her tail swooshing back and forth in a rather seductive nature as she eyed the darling warrior.

She had arrived just in time to hear the other two tell of where they live and the whole pleasantry business. Surprise momentarily flickered in her eyes as the one mare seemed to be recruiting for the.. loners? "My name is Nuray, of the World's Edge." she dipped her head in greeting, her voice like pleasant chimes on a subtly windy day.

"The corporal here is true when she speaks of how wonderful the Aurora Basin is. I have gone passed their mountains before, but as she said their selecting is quite exclusive with them baring mostly anyone that does not have a horn." Nuray's words were genuine as she simply relayed what she had learned during her stay in Helovia. The Aurora Basin had a reputation for being racists, albeit the maiden didn't flat out say this. "And being a loner is a tempting proposition."

"The World's Edge is positioned on a cliff with a breathtaking outlook of the ocean. But appearances alone, I figure, are not what you are truly looking for." Though Nuray wanted to get closer to the conversation she did not wish for these dreadful boils to get passed on. Golden eyes glanced at the one mare with black sludge pouring from her mouth. Yes, she would also rather not catch that. "In reality we are not the largest of herds, but that allows for close knit relations. However, in a way, it also allows a sense of freedom while still feeling useful. You don't have to be alone to be free." These last words were somewhat directed toward the green and red loner. "I am not locked away in the boundaries of my herd. Rather I am allowed to travel and explore the lands while still having a home to return to. Each rank is respected, with all species of equines allowed."

Nuray sought to catch the fae's gaze with her own. A small smile was placed upon her lips, highlighting the features of her face. "Of course you do not have to choose now. You can always explore both herds and see if either one fits your needs. I'm sure the corporal would agree to that." She paused. "If neither are to your liking then you can make the wilderness your home however my invitation will always hold true."

"Talk?"

ooc gonna jump in
image credits

@Eira @Ki'irha @Dovahkiin

Messages In This Thread
Turning Empty Pages - by Eira - 10-01-2015, 01:43 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Ki'irha - 10-01-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Eira - 10-01-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Ki'irha - 10-01-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Dovahkiin - 10-01-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Random Event - 10-02-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Nuray - 10-02-2015, 06:13 AM