the Rift

Turning Empty Pages

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
His gray eyes knew where he was, Nox had become a frequent guest to the threshold. His muscled think body moved with ghost like strides over the warm ground. Tall sun was upon Helovia and the Basin was springing with life and warmth, but he needed a break from it. As his thick muscled body moved in and out the trees, his stone cold gray eyes watched for movement. The trees and shadows danced across his onyx pelt as a smirk flooded his maw. He smelled a female, but not just one he smelt at least four. A sigh left his maw as he began to walk closer wondering if he should turn around right now and leave it alone. Deciding to continue he let his large crowned neck hang level as he began to creep closer. As he looked out he had seen a mare that was from the basin, and another he had seen in passing, but the other two he was not sure of.

They all had spoke their names and continued to speak of where they were from, trying to get the mare to leave with them. A chuckle left his maw softly as he walked out of the shadow dipping his heavily crowned skull dip slightly to all the mares in front of him. He smiled a charming smile to the one who they had to be offering homes to. ""Hello all I am Mortuus Nox, you may call my Nox if you please." He looked to the mare they all were speaking to , his gray dead eyes looked upon her body gazing over each curve. His own muscular body shifted to stand in front the mare as he smiled an alluring smile. His emerald glowed with the beams of sun light peaking through the trees. "Freedom is plentiful here, you may join a herd or like the other mare spoke become an outcast. I decided to find my home in the Aurora Basin, but don't let anyone sway what your is telling you. " He looked to each of the other mares before looking back to her. He voice had a Husky draw of a Latin accent that boomed in his chest. His black scared pelt glistened with the twinkles of sunlight, but his gray eyes remained dead and cold. They never held emotions in them, and this was no exception. He knew this mare would do only what she wants to do, and there was no changing it. All he could do is Hope that his ghostly charm could help bring her to the basin, since this was a mare fest.

Nox might not be the most gorgeous stallion, but he had a charm about him. He was that bad ass boy that was mommies worse fear, but daughters had a hard time resisting him. He may have only been 15.2hh, but he was covered in every inch of muscle. He never acted like he was all that and a cup of tea, but he held him self with pride. This made him easy to talk to, but still drenching with an eerie charm. Nox was not sure if this mare would see this, but it was worth a shot. He never really played his looks with mares, he let them come to him. Most of the time they would creep and follow him like a puppy dog wondering about his haunting personality. He really didn't care if this mare fell for it or not, but it was always worth a try.

OOC:: I HAD to throw him in this!!!
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Turning Empty Pages - by Eira - 10-01-2015, 01:43 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Ki'irha - 10-01-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Eira - 10-01-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Ki'irha - 10-01-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Dovahkiin - 10-01-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Random Event - 10-02-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Nuray - 10-02-2015, 06:13 AM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Mortuus Nox - 10-02-2015, 07:29 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Tembovu - 10-04-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: Turning Empty Pages - by Eira - 10-05-2015, 12:34 PM