the Rift

Come Love my Girls :)

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
So here is the deal I have two girls that need to hit Helovia like a hurricane ! One ISO SWP girl and the other is one I adopted so here I go .

Adonnè: is part of the SWP, I have only played her about 2 times and I'm still trying to learn about her. She is very good with the men, a sweet talker as you would say. She gives you anything you want but for a small price of having to do what ever she wants you to do. She is not very well with other mares, so that could be interesting. She needs to make some deals with some lovely men though ! 

Raeden: her sister is Hotoru they were twins at birth and she has had a few different people play her. I'm her return she is still looking for her prince to carry her away treating her like the princess. She is very concerned with what others think of her and can be slightly snood and is always on her high horse. I want her to maybe get together with some of her past people she interacted with and meet some new people , maybe meet her prince !

Then I have Mortuus nox , if you want to thread with him just let me know I love my man and I will play anything that someone wants to do :) just let me know if you can help me out with the girls! Thanks 

Dressy

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
-chucks Soren at Raeden- HE CAN BE A NOBLE PRINCE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!! But seriously, he's available for anything and everything.

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
sure we can work something out in a thread she would be happy to meet him!! @Soren

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.