the Rift

Let's ruin his life! :D

Rift Posts: 43
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 5
Eris
Hi guys! So I've just joined recently and brought my dear boy Rift with me. He is a sweet boy, a little screwed up, but sweet. He's prone to little, implosive freakouts where he will run off and hate himself and be all Angsty (which is why him and @Cathum are gonna be besties tbh).

BUT yea, let's ruin his life, or make his life nice or really whatever. Throw whatever you want at me for ideas or threads or anything. Literally whatever you want. I'm not even sort of kidding.

COME AT US.

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
obvs he has to be besties with Jiji, too. she usually has a pretty positive outlook on life so she can annoy him with that?

uhhhh ... @Mordecai can torment him when she grows up a little bit. she's got magic where she can turn bodily fluid into acid so she can acid him if you want :D

aud pixel!

Naerys Posts: 86
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 3 :: Tallsun HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Petyr :: Bornean Green Magpie :: Ashen Rottie
-shoves Naerys at him- she'd be his friend. (she's young though, will be a year old in a few days) Naerys is pretty nice and her flowers can help him if he's feeling anxious. ;D

@Crystarius could probably snap at him, if your boy catches him at a bad time. He's still in withdrawal so he can be a huge irritable ass.

IN YOUR HEART SHALL BURN AN UNQUENCHABLE FLAME

[Image: 2PHncqI.gif]

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag naerys in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Najya Posts: 90
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 7 (Tallsun) HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
A'mal :: Plain White Dragon :: Shock Breath Kiki
He could be angsty friends with Naj! She has a poopy war-torn lost-my-mate past too. Lost souls gotta stick together and all that. She tries to be an optimist but she's lonely on the inside.  xD

Please tag NAJYA in all replies. 
Force & magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
Thank you!
pixel base

Eira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
@Panzram will be happy to torture him a bit, he's a sadistic ass with a hatred for stallions. I saw Rift hates the smell of dried blood, Panzram has a tendency of letting blood from spars and murders dry onto his horn and coat like a badge of honor, that could make things interesting?

And he's also able to meet any of my others too!

Nasreen Posts: 160
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Adoptable
I'm looking for flings for Nasreen, so mayhaps a little flirtation if you want a break from ruining lives?

I also have @Gull, who's desperately in need of bros xD
Please do not tag Nasreen except for in opening posts and in spars!

Hidden Account
Eris
SQUEEEEEE THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE REPLIES THIS MEANS A LOT THANK YOU BBIES

@Ranjiri and Mortecai - Rift is super excited to meet Jiji and freak out because of their eyeball similarities! Rift adores little children, so maybe we can throw them into a thread together and he's all c: and then see where it goes from there? bc some acid burns could really get his goat~

@Naerys and Crystarius - OMG YES NAERYS WOULD MAKE HIM SO HAPPY SHE WOULD REMIND HIM OF HIS LITTLE SISTER AVARICE AND HIS FRIEND THEOKLESIA SO MUCH HE'S GONNA LOVE HER YES LETS DO THAT. then as far as Crystarius bby goes, Rift would honestly try so hard to make your grumpy ponpon cheer up. So that could end up being interesting bc Rift is addicted to making people happy

@Najya - yiissssss! They can help each other out and be sad friends. "hey naj are you sad? cuz im sad. we're all sad. forever. sad bffls 5ever"

@Panzram - oooohhhh! Rift would get so sick, i honestly don't know how he would react. He's really emotionally unstable right now so that could definitely be an adventure! /gasp/ maybe he'll grow a back bone!!

@Nasreen and Gull - Rift has no idea how to flirt so that would be the funniest thread in the world. Someone winked at him once so he thought they were having a stroke and threw water on them before they lost consciousness XD and yaaas Gull bby come join the bromance!

@Everyone who replied - Rift isn't accepted yet as I've been really busy with school and work, but after i get his very first thread up for intro, i'll tag everyone and let them know where he ends up herd-wise so we can get these threads going! Thank you so much omg<33

Naerys Posts: 86
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 3 :: Tallsun HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Petyr :: Bornean Green Magpie :: Ashen Rottie
YAY! I can send post her to your threshold post if you'd like, once it's up of course. :D Or we can have them meet once he's done with the threshold. Either one works for me.

And him with Crystarius would be kind of funny. xD Though he's actually a pretty nice guy (just grumpy and irritable at first) so they'd probably get along fine. <3

IN YOUR HEART SHALL BURN AN UNQUENCHABLE FLAME

[Image: 2PHncqI.gif]

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag naerys in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Najya Posts: 90
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 7 (Tallsun) HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
A'mal :: Plain White Dragon :: Shock Breath Kiki
@Rift - Perfect! She's sad! Her friends are sad. Lets be sad together. Naj is in the process of joining the Throat but can thread with him basically anywhere because she likes to see new places. :)

Please tag NAJYA in all replies. 
Force & magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
Thank you!
pixel base

Hidden Account
Eris
Hi guys! Rift is in the Threshold!

HERE

Feel free for anyone to reply~~

@NAJYA @NAERYS @RANJIRI

Cosette Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I'd be down for throwing Cosette or @Crescencia at him :)

Cos may not be ~super~ mean to him, but she is kind of a bitch. Cia is from the Rift (.. lol), too, and would be on the nicer side.

Hidden Account
Eris
HI FRIENDS! just an update, Rift has finished his thread in the Threshold and is now a member of DRAGON'S THROAT.

I WILL TAKE ANY AND ALL THREAD REQUESTS PLS

<33

@Cosette Whichever one you would like! Or both if you're up for it. He needs some adventure c:

Iona Posts: 100
World's Edge Specter atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 11 (birdsong) HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Iver :: Osprey :: None Kiki
NAJYA IN THE THROAT!

AND HE SHOULD MEET NAERYS' AUNT IONA IF THEY PIT STOP BY THE EDGE! :D

Please tag IONA in all posts.
Force and magic permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
image credit 

Hidden Account
Eris
@Iona

He is gonna stop by the edge to drop Naerys off when he gets updated to Outcast! :D She can pop in, i'll tag ya~

Iona Posts: 100
World's Edge Specter atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 11 (birdsong) HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Iver :: Osprey :: None Kiki
Yay! Iona will be perfectly pleased to see her baby niece with a strange man. ;D

Please tag IONA in all posts.
Force and magic permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
image credit 

Hera Posts: 50
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 3 Months
nickel
He obviously needs to meet Brisa again XD
[Image: hera_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4d_by_moonstone_...9ggy0h.png]
Please Tag Me In All Threads