the Rift

For A Good Time Call

Eira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
So, as some of you know I have my newest girl, Eira!

Short story: She was raised in a woman-only herd, where colts were killed off and all fillies were trained as warriors. Foals were bred selectively, and because of this she has never seen a male in person before. She's a sarcastic, one of the guys kinda gal that is not afraid to speak her mind and is not afraid to pick a fight either, because of this she is the kind of character that may need to be taken with a grain of salt. She might be hard to get along with for some.

But!

With that being said, her hormones are about to go HAYWIRE as soon as she realizes that there are stallions living here (plus, she's a newly aged 2 year old...so...). So, with any stallions that may want to look for a good time with no strings attached (no foals either), hit her up! Any ladies too, actually. She has no shame and loves men and women equally lol. She does not believe in love or monogamy either, so it could make for some interesting things if anyone starts to get attached to her...

Any takers?

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
*Tosses Voodoo in* He's super timid but he's always down for the sarcastic ones. <3
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel
Offers up anyone of my guys. Kalona could be interesting to toss in with her as he is just as sarcastic and will tell it how it is XD
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Could be fun if she drooled on Mauja. It makes him super uncomfortable. xP
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
Rikyn Rikyn Rikyn

He will tell her all about how amazing he she is.
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
HNNG VOLTERRA PLZ

he's newly turned 2, randy and ready to rumble. She would be right up his street ;D

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Imonada Posts: 61
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.1hh :: 3 (Frostfall) HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
Byrneve
Imonada can be her companion! She is mostly into stallions but is definitely attracted to mares. I mean they could totally make out and then look for hot stallies together. xD
elizabeth: you're not telling us everything.
red: let me put your mind at ease; i'm never telling you everything.
--blacklist

force allowed
plotting prior to death/maiming please

[Image: a0jmns.png]
line art by jennyleigh

Ahvelyn Posts: 44
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 13 [Orangemoon] HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen
I... really feel like a thread with Eira and Lyn needs to happen. Cause Lyn's fairly misandrist and tbh I feel like the lesbo in her is just waiting to be awakened.

Eira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
ALL THE DUDES (and ladies!)

@Voodoo - Yes! His magic could actually heal her too of the GLL she just got from Dovahkiin, would he be up for healing her too once she is out of the Threshold?

@Kalona - Oh the smartass conversations they could have, Aeolus could be interesting too since his profile says he has a lot of concerns with how he appears to others. Maybe she could give him a confidence boost?

@Mauja - YAAAAS. We've yet to really thread also, aside from herd meetings. I know you've got a lot of posts/threads going on so just let me know when you're ready to start one!

@Rikyn - Of course, I'll let you know when she's free to thread outside of the Threshold!

@Volterra - I've been wanting to thread with him for so long! I'd love to see these two interact together, and maybe see what @Nymeria's reaction would be as well?

@Imonada - She can def be her friend with benefits, though I have a feeling that Eira may end up protective over her given how small Imonda is, lol.

@Ahvelyn - Ooooh, Eira could help her out with that if she doesn't mind the age difference ;D

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Awesome! Looking forward to it :D

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Kalona Posts: 40
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 3 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel
Sounds great, I'm up for both :)

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Yay, just let me know when you're ready for a thread :D

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Ahvelyn Posts: 44
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 13 [Orangemoon] HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen
@Eira -- Age difference is half the fun ;)

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Oh my goodness, please with Aquila?! She's kind of amazonian woman, but has been focused on fighting thus far in her life. Once her Rift lands open, they can thread? :D

And, of course Tembovu if you wanted a nice-guy stallion? I don't know if that would be up her ally, but he's always available for a thread XD

Please tag Tembovu.

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
He'd be super excited to help! :3
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!