the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Nuray Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
stars in your multitudes, scarce to be counted. filling the darkness with order and light.
You are the sentinels. silent and sure. keeping watch in the night.
Relief was brief. She managed to protect the young filly from the crocodile's large foreleg, stabbing it away with her horn. Before the boiled and sun blistered mare could react her body was losing balance and she was shoved to the ground. Sand poured into open wounds. Though she grit her teeth Nuray was unable to stop the cry of pain. For a moment the maiden simply laid there. The sunburn that stung her hide also drained her of her energy. Bruises from the rough shove were already forming on her side despite the soft padding of the sand.

Still the unicorn forced herself to rise. Blinking about, swaying a bit in disorientated, she waited for the world to stop turning. Nuray had prayed to absorb all the damage to the young foal but to her absolute horror the filly was injured. Her blood ran cold because she had failed, "Darling, are you alright?" Golden eyes narrowed like daggers at the so called god trying to invade the land.

A foolish mare with peculiar wings appeared by her and it appeared the guards were changing. While Nuray did not wish to leave the filly she nodded her head and pivoted towards the crocodile. Though her body complained she grumbled it to shut up. This "god" would pay for his sins. With a rather clumsy stride she charged the crocodile. With her elegant horns lowered she attempted to spear the side of the reptile, staying near the middle where she can hopefully avoid both tail and teeth.

"Talk?"

mentions Erthe
ooc protects erthe from the crocodile's foreleg but is roughly shoved to the ground. causes her left side to bruise and her boils/sunburn cause it to hurt even more. she is able to stand up and is enraged when she sees that erthe was still injured. after evaneska comes to watch over the filly, she charges at the crocodile's side/mid section.
image credits

@Random Event - BFB

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Nuray - 10-02-2015, 06:37 AM