the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Imonada Posts: 61
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.1hh :: 3 (Frostfall) HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
Byrneve

Soldiers rushing past her have shoved Imonada aside, some accidentally kicking or pushing her; one in particular practically slams heavily into her shoulder and a hot pain instantly blossoms along her side. She stumbles in the sand, dancing awkwardly to catch her footing, a spray of the fine dust from each hoof as it desperately seeks purchase in the yielding turf. That detached, hypnotized state of hers vanishes like smoke in a windstorm; awakened, adrenaline pumps into her veins and burns her blood, sharpening her senses to a vivid acuteness. Bearings returned, she surveys the battle ground once more; at once both overwhelmed and yet all seeing, cataloging, everything for a mind primed for emergency.

But the spirit of a fearless warrior is not yet with this one; her opportunity, however, comes when she spies a delicate, young mare being cast aside violently and without reservation, landing with a sickening lifeless thump. Already two different mares, one wing-crowned and midnight-hued, the other pale and horned, come to her aide; but it spurs Imonada to charge toward the trio, yelling as she finally finds her voice. "There are woonded! Gie them awa'!" Normally soft-spoken, the command rings loud with the clarity and conviction of a church bell summoning believers and nonbelievers alike. Skidding to a halt before the three other mares, she gives them a fast and cursory once-over before scanning the battle again, searching for more fallen or those ready succumb. "I am nae a medic, but I'll help gather others, e'en if it means gonnae in tae th' fray," she says hurriedly, no time for introductions, even as she drops her head down to gently nose the collapsed... filly!? By the gods. "She is but a wee lass! Whit manner ay hell is this?" A surprised, watery gaze attempts to meet Evaneska's own as Nuray turns away toward the fight. "Dae ye see onie others hurt?? We must gie them!"

* Mentions:
@Erthë
@Evaneska
@Nuray
* Has not met Rikyn at this point yet
* Trying to gather the wounded to a better area

Woonded = Wounded
Gie = Get
Gonnae = Going
On‌ie = Any
elizabeth: you're not telling us everything.
red: let me put your mind at ease; i'm never telling you everything.
--blacklist

force allowed
plotting prior to death/maiming please

[Image: a0jmns.png]
line art by jennyleigh

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Imonada - 10-02-2015, 09:16 AM