the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

VOLTERRA
OH, MY EYES ARE SEEING RED
DOUBLE VISION FROM THE BLOOD WE'VE SHED

There's a crunch, and there's blood as his earth spike pierces the crocodile's throat. His strength wobbles slightly at the toll of his magic, but satisfaction burns far stronger than anything else. To spill the blood of a God! As the combined force of so many attacks hits the beast, it becomes visible, unshrouded by its cowardly cloak of invisibility. It is massive and magnificent - but it is a threat, and it must die.

And the black behemoth is only too happy to swing the executioner's axe.

His dragon circles after razing the creature with frost breath, then flares his wings and rises high above the battle to lend his bonded a sharp aerial view of proceedings. God dammit, there's still not a square inch of crocodile to be seen, and Volterra curses his late arrival. He wants to touch those glimmering scales, to feel the beast's body heaving and screaming as he destroys it. Killing it with his magic just isn't the same as physical contact, as the battle of hoof and muscle. But needs must. Barging his colossal frame into the fray would only endanger those who are on his side.

So again he reaches down inside his body, clutching at the valuable ore of magic that burns inside him. This time he bids a far thinner piece of earth to rise upwards from its brethren - a thin, needle-sharp pole of stone, thinner than one of his legs, with the tip as pointed as a shark's tooth. He aims to burst the spear out of the ground and up, up, up directly into the crocodile's left lung, to try and kill it stone dead. The monolith's thick neck is arched with concentration, sweat beading on his flanks as he commands the magic that lurks within his soul. ""

TEAM SUN GOD/CONTEST WINNER

Uses his magic again; this time he summons a thin sharpened spear of earth, which tries to ram directly up through the crocodile's left lung.

image credits

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Volterra - 10-02-2015, 06:12 PM