the Rift

SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II)

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Dead men tell no tales.

Thud.

Ghost winces as the sudden cluster of bodies in the air knocks her from the sky and down onto the ground. She lands in a heap, lurching violently forwards with a wheeze leaving her lips as the weight of the armour keeps trying to drag her down, a few paces later the mare rights herself and slams to a halt. "What on earth-" she breathes, breathless from the sudden barrage of attacks, her eyes wild and searching for the source of the problem. It was a mess. The battlefield was a melee of bodies and magic, blood and cries; they fought for the Sun and Helovia, trying to tear the crocodile asunder. Ghost grimaced as she quickly tried to piece her next move together, watching the moves of others as some seemed to fall and others looked to find Medics in hope. Her magic appeared to have failed and she hadn’t managed to keep her concentration after being knocked from the skies. Fantôme, however, had disobeyed her order to remain out of the battle and was now proudly dancing by her side, his muzzle stained with the blood of his brief victory.

"Happy? What if you missed?" Ghost despaired.

"I didn’t" the wolf said, his pride clear in his voice.

Ghost gave up and readied herself instead; it was time to go do battle once again.

A spear raises from the ground and the banshee watches as it fires forwards, seemingly aiming for the injured croc. Seeing it as her chance, Ghost bounces into a charge, wincing from the bruise on her right shoulder (from being knocked earlier) as Fantôme shadows her from behind. She follows the route of the spear as close as she could; her aim was for the evil monster and she bared her horn in effort to skewer it in the same vicinity she thought the spear would land. Fantôme remained behind her as plan B should the initial fail as the Sun God raged in the background. 

Summary: Ghost is kicked from the sky by all the bodies, suffers a shoulder injury and is now on the ground. She attempts to follow up Volterra's spear attack with her horn (aimed for the neck area). 

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-02-2015, 02:28 AM
RE: SWP :: You thought it was over? So did I. (Part II) - by Ghost - 10-03-2015, 06:15 AM